Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,737,081 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,176,296
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Bashing the game.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
42 posts found
  Icewhite

Made History

Pink, it's like red but not quite.

3/03/13 10:34:05 AM#41
Originally posted by ignore_me

How do you define bashing versus critique? Honest question.

Honest answer:

Fans and Haters, being natural enemies, see each other lurking in every shadow.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

HorrorScope

Advanced Member

3/03/13 2:09:41 PM#42
Originally posted by DrkKaiser

In a game where versatility and the ability to use any type of weapons and armor you desired are quite prevalent (Yet heavily frowned upon, as per the game's negative bonuses,) I find that the concept of having only one weapon type per class to be rather inhibitive and counter-intuitive to the spirit of the game.

Truly, I would like to see the Dungeons & Dragons franchise actually be handled by a company who is up to the challenge of making the game a true example of the tabletop model, rather than a half-hearted attempt, moulded around MMORPG pre-built concepts which "Work."

Yep. It seems beyond the foundry, Cryptic is giving us less than more as they go along. We'll see...

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search