Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,624 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,317,170
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 posts found
  Allacore69

Advanced Member

OP  5/13/14 12:30:48 PM#1

So I have been away from the game for almost a year. Reached 60 with T2 gear etc. I have not been keeping up on the game, can somebody give me a run down on content and what not? Also i'll be starting, "The Guild Of Icewind Dale" back up too. Been a dying guild since 3 months after launch and we are a founders guild. Been a "Guild" since 2012 when we started on the forums lol.

So any info would be kool.

Chadiwicker

Advanced Member

5/13/14 2:59:34 PM#2
Originally posted by Allacore69

So I have been away from the game for almost a year. Reached 60 with T2 gear etc. I have not been keeping up on the game, can somebody give me a run down on content and what not? Also i'll be starting, "The Guild Of Icewind Dale" back up too. Been a dying guild since 3 months after launch and we are a founders guild. Been a "Guild" since 2012 when we started on the forums lol.

So any info would be kool.

There have been three modules with new content in the last year. Sharandar, Dread Ring and now Icewind Dale. Each has a new dungeon and skirmish. The new Icewind Dale module launched today and includes quite a few PVP additions and changes for those who are into that. Not sure how much detail you wanted, but that's the basics. :)