Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | War Thunder | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,596 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,543
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Poor design... Bad customer service...

5 posts found
  Grammie

Novice Member

OP  1/03/14 10:41:42 AM#1
I have played a couple of characters to the max level.  Game simply can't be played as pve or you will spend a lot of time in the graveyard.  They still have major programming glitches and they ignore bug reports. No imagination to game style.. play, grind, dungeons, die.  Other Perfect World games have much less glitches and better customer service.
  silverreign

Advanced Member

It is what it is

1/03/14 10:44:59 AM#2

Originally posted by Grammie
I have played a couple of characters to the max level.  Game simply can't be played as pve or you will spend a lot of time in the graveyard.  They still have major programming glitches and they ignore bug reports. No imagination to game style.. play, grind, dungeons, die.  Other Perfect World games have much less glitches and better customer service.

if ur so upset over the game then y did u bother maxing more than one character?

vanderghast

Apprentice Member

1/06/14 11:27:48 AM#3

These kinds of posts are hilarious.

Yeah i've played the game for 12000 hours and i have to say this game sucks!

Really?  Why'd you play it for so long then?  Could it be just maybe instead that your just tired of it?

fantasyfreak112

Apprentice Member

1/06/14 11:34:11 AM#4
Originally posted by vanderghast

These kinds of posts are hilarious.

Yeah i've played the game for 12000 hours and i have to say this game sucks!

Really?  Why'd you play it for so long then?  Could it be just maybe instead that your just tired of it?

^Kinda this

You could tell from the first beta video this game was gonna be exactly how OP predicted. Don't complain about it now. It was terrible then and hasn't changed since.

shadylurker

Novice Member

1/06/14 11:54:44 AM#5
I don't see how you can even say there is any grind....at all.  PVE is more entertaining then a lot of pay 2 play mmos and it is basically chapters like a book.  There is always somewhere new to go, casually if you please.