Trending Games | ArcheAge | Trove | WildStar | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,870,209 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,253,554
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Join SOLA in Neverwinter

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
54 posts found
  Pixel_Jockey

Apprentice Member

5/01/13 12:22:15 PM#41
Originally posted by Zaphear
Originally posted by tagtarsis
Originally posted by Zaphear
  • MMORPG.com is a site to discuss massively multiplayer online roleplay gaming. While users are encouraged and permitted to use our Off-Topic forum to discuss real life and non-MMORPG gaming, threads concerning sensitive subjects such as religion, politics, or ethics may be locked or deleted if determined out of hand by the MMORPG.com moderator staff.

May be is not defenative, and I am not taking anything out of hand its people trying to derail my thread that is doing so.

Any yes I did not answer your question, I have no intention of making this recuritment thread into a debate that will cause it to be shut down, that is your intention not mine..... Your original post on my thread stated that you wanted to have a discussion about religion/politics and etics and as such I did not answer you.

I am here to simply recurit and I will be continuing to do so.

Please take your 6 post self over to a different thread to troll/derail it. I have been active on this site for my recuriting and on the NWO posts, I am here as part of the community not to attack others or hurt anyone, so I think my posts show I am not getting out of hand. 

"May He Bless us All as we tell our Story for HIS Glory!"  Was your quote, and the instant you crossed the line from innocent recruiting to Religious advertising.

I bet if this guild said they were aligned with any other religion besides Christianity, no one would have complained. U mad about the Lord bro?

Zaphear

Novice Member

5/01/13 12:28:21 PM#42
I'm biased against all religions, not just Christianity, considering they're all the same when you break them down. Fact of the matter is, this guild is promoting Christianity and trying to recruit new "non" christian members and yet require them to fill out an application and sign policies? Sorry, that screams of wrong and of religious indoctrine intent.. Which they are free to do, however just not on these forums.
  Perry86

Novice Member

OP  5/02/13 7:28:56 AM#43
We had another great day in Neverwinter yester day. We have gain 12 new members since launch and have had record numbers of people check out our website. 

Perry86

Novice Member

OP  5/02/13 6:12:41 PM#44
We will be having our First PvP night at 9:00 pm CST on Friday 

Perry86

Novice Member

OP  5/04/13 9:30:11 AM#45

We now have 74 members in game, 15-20+ active during prime time with 12-18 people in mumble. 

If you are interested in joining SOLA check us out here

Perry86

Novice Member

OP  6/02/13 8:15:42 AM#46
Hello Neverwinter. 

I am excited to announce that the week of June 9th-15th is the first anniversary of the SOLA community. This has been a great year for us as we have gotten to meet new friends and play great games. Now it is time to celebrate our year in gaming and look forward to everything this next year has in store for us. 

During this week we will be hosting a lot of events on our website, in Neverwinter and in the other games we support. 

I hope that if SOLA is a community you would like to be a part of that you would come check us out at solaguild.com and help us celebrate our community's first anniversary.

Perry86

Novice Member

OP  6/09/13 8:17:20 AM#47
SOLA's Anniversary celebration starts today. Happy Anniversary SOLA!

Morfaroth

Novice Member

6/17/13 12:17:06 PM#48
We have had some good guild groups going lately.  Come join us if this guild sounds like something your interested in.
  Perry86

Novice Member

OP  6/28/13 5:46:39 AM#49
We are excited to see the Gauntlgrym come back so we can have another go at it.

Perry86

Novice Member

OP  7/12/13 3:26:24 PM#50
Updated the OP to reflect the growth we have had in the last few months. 

Perry86

Novice Member

OP  8/04/13 10:21:46 PM#51
We have been working on Our website over the last few weeks and are very excited with the improvements made. Check these changes out at solaguild.com. 

Neverwinter is going strong for us and we just got done with a major social guild even on Thursday. Thank you to everyone who showed up and made this such a fun event. 

If anyone is looking for a fun Family Friendly guild for Neverwinter I hope that you might give us a look we would love to have you along in the adventures to come 

Bfly

Apprentice Member

8/08/13 3:05:08 PM#52
<3
  Perry86

Novice Member

OP  9/11/13 10:24:58 PM#53

Hello Neverwinter, 

Just a quick update. SOLA is still going strong in Neverwinter with school back in session for a lot of our members there have been some who can't pay as much but others who are around even more. With 5-10 people on most night we are enjoying clearing CN and Mog castle as well as some good times in PvP. 

As always SOLA strives to provide a great family friendly and encouraging environment to play neverwinter in. If you are interested in SOLA please check us out at http://solaguild.com/ we would love to hear from you :) 

Perry86

Novice Member

OP  12/14/13 5:22:14 PM#54
We have had some really good activity in Neverwinter lately with 5-10 members in voice coms during peak hours more in game. If you are looking for a clean family friendly community in Neverwinter you should come check us out at solaguild.com

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search