Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Shards | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,489 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,294,674
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Really starting to like this game, wtf is up with that?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
30 posts found
  Rohn

Advanced Member

5/07/13 10:38:14 AM#21

I also really like this game.  It's a lot of fun to play, and I love the Foundry.

Very good game overall.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Lobotomist

Hard Core Member

I got so much trouble on my mind Refuse to lose.

5/07/13 10:39:45 AM#22
Originally posted by pauly6478

Hello I feel like I am in the twilight zone here!!! 

This game is so terrible. I tried to like it, I really did.

Chat Spam moves faster then the human eye can register, The artwork looks as if a child created it, Character creation looks like something from a Gumby show, Font and UI terrible.

I felt like they have paid thousands of people to make posts about how good this game is to pull off the ultimate troll?

Baffled seriously baffled.

Here is the rap from somebody that doesnt like Cryptic...  (me)

The game is abomination on D&D name. It is basically new skin on Cryptic game engine (Champions, STO)

Graphic is mediocre and rendering engine sucks (Read = Blooms) . There is no real connection to any version of D&D (no , not to 4th as well) and cash shop is disaster.

But...

The game is simply fun to play. Why ?

Fun is secret ingridient nobody knows how to make actually. So they experiment , and sometimes it just happens.

And after third try - it happend for Cryptic

Even blind chicken catches a worm....

So simply game has real fun gameplay. Story is really nice. Trinity is really working. There is foundry. Its g'darn D&D. Forgotten Realms. It has Beholders..

Whats there not to like ?

hyllstarter

Advanced Member

5/07/13 10:45:23 AM#23
This is the first game in years. I find myself wanting to get off work and come home and play. I'm not sure why but I do. Maybe its my pet dog I get to level lol.

spikers14

Novice Member

5/07/13 11:07:07 AM#24
Originally posted by hyllstarter
This is the first game in years. I find myself wanting to get off work and come home and play. I'm not sure why but I do. Maybe its my pet dog I get to level lol.

I find myself looking forward to playing as well. I like finding a chest in some nook, and the more I play, the more I am finding the combat style agreeable (as well as increasingly challenging).

BrucyBonus

Spotlight Poster

5/07/13 11:10:01 AM#25
The game is fun, and the Foundry (the quest creator, not the shitty maps most players churn out in 5 minutes) is a superbly realised feature.  
  tranceauf

Novice Member

5/07/13 11:34:37 AM#26

I too am baffled as to why I like this game.  Graphics are so so and the items and art are meh.  That said there is just something this game has. It is just fun to play. I spending more time in this game then any other right now and I haven't spent a dime.  Seems like win to me. Also the story is pretty good and foundry is awesome.

User Deleted
5/07/13 12:57:15 PM#27
Originally posted by Sk1ppeR
Character customization is a complete lackluster. At level 30 I look the same as lvl 5

and at 60 I look like I did at 5 & 30.

This game is so damn plain, people are just dazzled by the newness. If I want to look different, I need to shell out some cash for Zen and convert it in large amounts. Talking $700-800 easy.

this game was made as a cash grab.

Randayn

Hard Core Member

5/07/13 1:16:14 PM#28
Originally posted by drwebs
Originally posted by Sk1ppeR
Character customization is a complete lackluster. At level 30 I look the same as lvl 5

and at 60 I look like I did at 5 & 30.

This game is so damn plain, people are just dazzled by the newness. If I want to look different, I need to shell out some cash for Zen and convert it in large amounts. Talking $700-800 easy.

this game was made as a cash grab.

The 2 dungeons Ive done so far provide VERY different looking gear than the stuff you get from trash mobs and the like.  Which makes sense to me.  I'm glad the best looking gear comes from dungeons

Fascinez

Novice Member

5/07/13 3:56:16 PM#29
Originally posted by spikers14
Originally posted by hyllstarter

I find myself looking forward to playing as well. I like finding a chest in some nook, and the more I play, the more I am finding the combat style agreeable (as well as increasingly challenging).

This.   Just totally this.  I can't even put my finger on why.

SoMuchMass

Apprentice Member

5/09/13 1:54:48 AM#30
Neverwinter has some of the things I hate in MMOs.  Several instances, small groups, hand holding (telling you were to go) and other things, a crappy payment model (cash shop).  But I am having fun in the game, which is weird.  The combat is amazing, like the races, like the foundry.  I went ahead and bought the Founder's pack and it has been a good investment thus far.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search