Trending Games | ArcheAge | Trove | WildStar | Forsaken Uprising

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,870,231 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,253,575
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Neverwinter Beta 4 - 12-14 April 2013

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  Aerowyn

Novice Member

4/08/13 3:31:06 PM#21
Originally posted by Daemonweaver
Originally posted by Aerowyn
see some of yous in beta weekend 4:) hopefully ill get my first foundry project done by then

Let me know if you get it finished, I will deffinately give it a playthrough :)

i'm still bad with figuring out my triggers and how to link things.. working on it though.. i'm not in the foundry specific testing so only get limited amount of time to test the foundry

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

theniffrig

Apprentice Member

Ooh, they have the internet on computers now.

4/10/13 8:30:59 AM#22

Just another reminder, as a founder I have a spare beta friend key for the 12th-14th Week 4 beta event. I've made a little competition to try to win it over on the art forums of the official Neverwinter site. If you want a chance to win the key, please check it out!

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?121831-Trading-Beta-Weekend-4-Friend-Key-for-Signature-art!

Good luck!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search