Trending Games | Landmark | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Camelot Unchained | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,529 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,900
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Is the world open?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
43 posts found
  Hiron

Novice Member

3/14/13 7:29:41 PM#41
Originally posted by HorrorScope

I personally am not talking about the Foundry but the game's own quests. In comparison to DDO, it's DDO by a mile here. Maybe 100 miles. Hopefully the Foundry is all that and Cryptic isn't all that.

Thats exactlly what I think of NW dungeon. Nothing worth noting. I do have hope for the foundry.

DeniZg

Hard Core Member

3/15/13 5:02:41 AM#42
I haven't tried the Foundry, but I see the issues of not having a lot of trap and secret passage templates and such. But still, some creative thinking could get you a long way. For example, putting a chasm behind a rug wall would make a nice trap.
  Hiron

Novice Member

3/15/13 1:29:32 PM#43
Originally posted by DeniZg
I haven't tried the Foundry, but I see the issues of not having a lot of trap and secret passage templates and such. But still, some creative thinking could get you a long way. For example, putting a chasm behind a rug wall would make a nice trap.

Yea I have seen some demo of the toolkit from Cryotic self. And It is limited.But with a bit of creativity you can get a lot more out of it. But Keep in mind that the foundry could fail if Cryptic doesnt add more options.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search