Trending Games | Wizard101 | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,311 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,267,883
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » SCREENSHOTS feed straight from the closed BETA

7 posts found
  Xepherd

Novice Member

OP  2/10/13 1:47:38 AM#1

For you my friends!

Best graphics quality you can get in this game.

Enjoy (or not)

http://xepherd.perso.sfr.fr/screens/nwn/

(I'll post more as I advance further)

xepherd Xfire Miniprofile
  superus

Novice Member

2/10/13 3:47:51 AM#2
excellent job and the angles on these shots are top notch!
  cheyane

Hard Core Member

2/10/13 4:37:38 AM#3
The art kinda reminds me of LotRO

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bunzaga

Advanced Member

2/10/13 4:53:18 AM#4

Got to like number 10 'Mount Merchant'...

The hype I had for this game is dissipating.  I think it all started around the time they announced their $200.00 'donation' pack.

I hope they made a lot of money from that, because I won't be giving them a cent, and I most likely won't play this game at all.

Have any screen shots for ESO?

Xepherd

Novice Member

OP  2/10/13 6:03:24 AM#5
Originally posted by superus
excellent job and the angles on these shots are top notch!

Thanks a lot!

I'll make a ZIP file available for download, with the 1080p versions, later on...

I also have a 2ND batch almost full. Thanks for checking!

Thanks to this people who can't (or don't want to) shell out $59 for the closed BETA can still see how the game looks for real. I'll also upload many vids on my YT channel...

xepherd Xfire Miniprofile
  Elikal

Spotlight Poster

“No path is darker then when your eyes are shut.” -Flemeth

2/13/13 2:02:44 AM#6
Thanks for sharing. It certainly has a nice D&D look IMO, earth colours and not too bad, from the looks of it. ^^

A forum is a place where people can discuss about different opinions. So what I don't get is, how people react offended when they come to a forum and then find... well different opinions. If a different opinion offends you, what are you even doing here?

vmoped

Novice Member

2/15/13 7:08:47 AM#7
Originally posted by bunzaga

Got to like number 10 'Mount Merchant'...

The hype I had for this game is dissipating.  I think it all started around the time they announced their $200.00 'donation' pack.

I hope they made a lot of money from that, because I won't be giving them a cent, and I most likely won't play this game at all.

Have any screen shots for ESO?

As of the last weekend beta there are multiple mount screens.  Mounts may be purchased with gold or astrals.  Each of which are easily obtained through gameplay.  So I am not sure how you would give them money for mounts, unless you were thinking they are only available through the cash shop, which is not true.

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S