Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,638,345 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,073,356
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Any way to get a beta key ?

5 posts found
  YouNube

Novice Member

OP  2/05/13 8:22:26 PM#1

Ey guys,

since i'm interested in this game a lot, and the beta weekend is approaching fast, i just wanted to know, if there are any ways to get a beta key except the one that comes with the Founders Pack ? 

Thank you :)

Asheram

Hard Core Member

What happens when you get 5 stars do you get a cookie? ;)

2/05/13 8:26:09 PM#2
Originally posted by YouNube

Ey guys,

since i'm interested in this game a lot, and the beta weekend is approaching fast, i just wanted to know, if there are any ways to get a beta key except the one that comes with the Founders Pack ? 

Get your hands on a January edition of PCGamer-but that doesnt get you into the Feb 8th beta only the paid packs get in then.

Ghern

Advanced Member

2/05/13 8:41:37 PM#3
Originally posted by Asheram
Originally posted by YouNube

Ey guys,

Get your hands on a January edition of PCGamer-but that doesnt get you into the Feb 8th beta only the paid packs get in then.

It is actually in the February issue #236

Last page in the mag.

dbstylin34

Novice Member

2/05/13 8:45:50 PM#4
i bought the founders pack, and havnt received a beta key thus yet? does anyone know when they are getting sent out?
  YouNube

Novice Member

OP  2/06/13 9:03:13 AM#5
So basically, there is no other way except this magazine ? Was expecting MMORPG.com to publish some keys, because i think i the game needs a bit of publicity, because it's pretty under the radar :( But lets hope for the best, and see some keys posted here :))