Trending Games | Skyforge | Kyn | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:3,024,460 Users Online:0
Games:842  Posts:6,480,647
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Neverwinter Gameplay

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
62 posts found
  HorrorScope

Advanced Member

2/05/13 6:06:08 PM#61
Originally posted by Amjoco
Originally posted by Draemos
Originally posted by Amjoco

It's odd, I was just looking at some videos on the game out of boredom, and happen to stop in here before bed and this was one of the topics I first saw.

While I was watching this video, I was wondering to myself what ever happen to D&D computer games when you could only use so many spells and had to sleep to learn them again? This rapid fire magic has got to stop! :) It's not just this game, but also others that have rapid fire bows, or super spinning warriors and their two handed swords.

I understand it's a game, and magic isn't real, but I would like to see a bit more reality or thought put into new titles. 

I'm not knocking this game, it looks good and I will play it, but it looks to action oriented to me!

They've did that before.  They are boring.

Sorry I disagree. Rapid firing magic missiles do not make a game exciting, at least not to me. Tactical placement and good gameplay could easily make up for over done arcade action gaming. Sorry, I'm old school and never got into the Nintendo style rpgs. /shrug

Lickily I can enjoy both, but old-timer, do a search on Divinity Original Sin, this is the truth for turn base coop.

HorrorScope

Advanced Member

2/05/13 6:07:53 PM#62
Originally posted by Dantae87
this game has replaced TESO for me. Got my beta key and awaiting beta! cant wait till it starts!

Slow down there turbo. All in good time, I look forward to enjoying NW, but no reason I can't then enjoy TESO, whenever that comes out.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search