Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,286 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,246,548
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » Join my guild and get a beta key!

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
49 posts found
  Allacore69

Advanced Member

OP  1/29/13 10:31:04 PM#41

Originally posted by gillrmn
I dont really see a reason why it can't be legit - as long as it is not alpha key.

Beta keys were passed down in numbers at PAX, E3 and other events. There were also keys in PC Gamer. If someone has extra keys from there, and wants to give it away, there is no reason to believe it is not legit.

Now alpha key - I don't know. Alpha key seems like a cake :p

Thank you dude. Not a lot of people thought this was for real. But as of tonight 6 lucky guildies recieved beta keys and mount keys!

wodny

Advanced Member

1/30/13 4:48:30 AM#42
Is this European guild? :)
  Darklotus79

Novice Member

1/30/13 7:48:22 AM#43
Well I just commented on the blog..so lets see what happens..If it is legit I will defenitly comment on it. If beta keys are gone you should tell people they are.
nathonc Xfire Miniprofile
  Dreamo84

Defender of Worlds

I actually still like MMORPGs

1/30/13 12:48:23 PM#44

Why would you advertise "Join my guild and get a beta key!" then follow that up with "You had better not be joining just to get a beta key!"

Thats like advertising "free Beer!" and then when they arrive saying "You guys better not just be here for free beer!"

crestie

Novice Member

1/30/13 5:08:47 PM#45

For those of you who are still having doubts if this is fake or not check my thread at this link.

I was giving away keys for a couple of days until I decided to close the thread today.

I am still able to get keys, although the thread became a hassle and decided to close it.

We are not asking you to stay for ever, we haven't even played the game yet.

All we are saying is, if you're looking to join a guild,  join ours and get an extra bonus.

I understand people will join just for the key, but we don't care, we are doing this to gain guild members and distribute beta keys.

Anyways, here are a few beta keys. (If you're lucky enough to snatch one please post a reply saying thanks.)

1.  RWP39-P8D-74KL

2.  PJH53-R7X-89PH

3.  LTW27-S9T-24KH

wormed

Hard Core Member

1/30/13 5:15:30 PM#46

Thanks.

Taken: LTW27-S9T-24KH

Allacore69

Advanced Member

OP  1/30/13 5:16:41 PM#47

Originally posted by crestie
For those of you who are still having doubts if this is fake or not check my thread at this link.

I was giving away keys for a couple of days until I decided to close the thread today.

I am still able to get keys, although the thread became a hassle and decided to close it.

All we are saying is, if you're looking to join a guild,  join ours and get an extra bonus.

I understand people will join just for the key, but we don't care, we are doing this to gain guild members and distribute beta keys.

Anyways, here are a few beta keys. (If you're lucky enough to snatch one please post a reply saying thanks.)

1.  RWP39-P8D-74KL

2.  PJH53-R7X-89PH

3.  LTW27-S9T-24KH

thanx again dude!
I couldent get anybody here to believe me.

crestie

Novice Member

1/30/13 5:22:13 PM#48
Originally posted by Allacore69

Originally posted by crestie

1.  RWP39-P8D-74KL

2.  PJH53-R7X-89PH

3.  LTW27-S9T-24KH

thanx again dude!
I couldent get anybody here to believe me.

No problem, I'm glad to help. 

SSJGotenx268

Apprentice Member

1/30/13 5:35:29 PM#49
All taken :(
3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search