Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,700 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,431
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/20/13)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Neverwinter Forum » General Discussion » What happened to Diversity?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  Torvaldr

Elite Member

Opportunist

1/23/13 1:35:12 PM#21
Yes, that is why I find it so funny.
  steamtank

Novice Member

1/23/13 1:53:33 PM#22

I was so very excited when I first heard of NWO. As soon as I found out that players could not actually create a persistant world I decided to pass.

NWN was amazing with its persistant worlds. I played on 2 or 3 depending on my mood. I even got as far as becoming a DM and area designer on my favorite. It was awesome contributing to the world, seeing something I had made played and added onto by others.

Neverwinter without that is just... Never

ignore_me

Apprentice Member

1/23/13 2:05:41 PM#23

PnP RPGs sort of mixed games and books. MMORPGs mixed Video Games with PnP. Now we are seeing the video game genes being dominant in the successive generations.

The amazing creativity you could flex in PnP is slowly dying.

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

gillrmn

Apprentice Member

1/23/13 2:08:24 PM#24
Originally posted by steamtank

I was so very excited when I first heard of NWO. As soon as I found out that players could not actually create a persistant world I decided to pass.

NWN was amazing with its persistant worlds. I played on 2 or 3 depending on my mood. I even got as far as becoming a DM and area designer on my favorite. It was awesome contributing to the world, seeing something I had made played and added onto by others.

You are right, no persistant world at launch - it is in devs wishlist. Upon further enquiry wishlist means it will take a long time and it is a HUGE maybe.

However, Dungeons and Dragons:Neverwinter has nothing to do with NWN series. If you are looking for NWN3 you are fooling youself looking into this game.

This is a D&D canon game based on 4e ruleset closely integrated with PnP NW CG - which is an MMORPG with action combat. That is what it is - and what I am and others trying to say.

MadDemon64

Hard Core Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

1/23/13 3:00:35 PM#25
Originally posted by steamtank

Well then, I will mark you down for "Never playing Phantasy Star Online 2" as well.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search