The first and second WildStar DevConnect events have wrapped up and thanks to a fruitful discussion between Carbine and players, some new changes are coming with regard to the faction wall as well as to new race / class combos.
- We will be dropping the Content Finder faction barrier.
- We will be allowing players of both factions to communicate openly with each other. There will no longer be a faction filter in chat.
- The faction barrier for open world grouping, housing, social systems, and guilds (which includes Arena teams and Warparties) will stay in place for now.
More will be coming soon, but for now it's something to chew on.
Read the full factionpost on the WildStar forum.
As for the race / class combo DevConnect, the team has been working on new combinations and are looking for community feedback. Here's what they hope to learn from the community:
- What are your thoughts on unlocking more Classes for each Race? (THAT GRANOK STALKER IS TO DIE FOR!)
- Which Race and Class combinations would you like to see on Dominion?
- Which Race and Class combinations would you like to see on Exile?
You can participate in the forum discussion from now through April 22nd.