Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Age of Wushu

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,794,970 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,195,055
Carbine | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 06/03/14)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

WildStar Forum » General Discussion » One of the main reason i feel a bit confident about this game,

4 posts found
  skyline385

Advanced Member

OP  10/12/13 7:50:42 PM#1

This is Gaffney's reddit account:

http://www.reddit.com/user/CRB_Gaffer

He replies on /r/Wildstar every few days when asked questions. Just the fact that he replies there shows that they observe the community. His answers are very frank and straight forward as well without any PR bullshit. The last video from them showed how they modified quests and some other stuff based on Beta feedback. So, it just goes on to show how they respect us, the community. That is more than what can be said for many devs. I have good hopes for this one.

Tinybina

Advanced Member

10/15/13 3:31:33 AM#2
Wildstar's whole team is pretty much like this, if you go over to the Wildstar Centra lwebsite you will see them regularly interacting and answering peoples questions about the game.

------------------------------
You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

DeniZg

Hard Core Member

10/15/13 4:17:37 AM#3

I am too excited for the game and visit /r/Wildstar on regular basis, but I have to say that Wildstar Reddit is very fanboy-ish. No crtiicism of the game there whatsoever. 

And I don't believe that the game has no flaws, because, I've seen some leaks and beta tester comments, and it's not all that perfect, not even close. 

skyline385

Advanced Member

OP  10/15/13 4:20:37 AM#4
Originally posted by DeniZg

I am too excited for the game and visit /r/Wildstar on regular basis, but I have to say that Wildstar Reddit is very fanboy-ish. No crtiicism of the game there whatsoever. 

And I don't believe that the game has no flaws, because, I've seen some leaks and beta tester comments, and it's not all that perfect, not even close. 

I am definitely not gonna argue with that. The sub is like that. But i still subscribe to it to have easy access to whatever new is happening with the game.