Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,169 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,352
Carbine | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel 06/03/14)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

WildStar Forum » General Discussion » Tempest Gaming Community (Semi-Casual)

13 posts found
  Airhammer

Novice Member

OP  6/09/13 1:23:09 AM#1

Hello Everyone, Airhammer here! Thanks for taking the time to check us out. Tempest GC is multi gaming community that has been around for a little over 2.5 years. We have a large active chapter in GW2, as well as smaller communities in World of Warcraft, Neverwinter Nights, League of Legends and Marvel Heroes. We also have a few people cruising around EQ2, Firefall and pretty much everything else there. And I will be bringing us head first into Wildstar!

We plan to roll Dominion! Server type is undecided, but it won't be RP... Our goal for Wildstar is to build a strong community around everything the game has to offer. 40 man raids? Sure! PVP? Who doesn't want to smash Exiles?! Crafting, house parties, warplots, whatever else Gaffney can throw at us between now and then? We want to try it all. We plan to be semi casual in the raid department. 2 nights a week tops and it won't be required. Tempest GC is community first.

So if you are bored like me, killing time while you anxiously await Wildstar, come hang out with us! Tempest GC offers a fun, drama free gaming community. We have a website with forums where we keep each other informed of any updates on our current games and future games that catch our interest, as well as earn rewards for playing games. We also feature a player of the Month and Monthly console gaming challenge. We have our own TeamSpeak server to hang out and chat while you play games or just browse the internet.

Guild leadership also keeps up Youtube videos, a Facebook page and a couple weekly Twitch TV Broadcasts.

So if you're interested head over to the Website. Check out our  TGC Player Etiquette and go ahead and apply. Not sure yet? Head to the website anyway! Or check out our YouTube channel. Feel free to PM me here or on our forums as well. I look forward to seeing you guys around the forums or in game!

Airhammer

Hexy

Apprentice Member

6/10/13 7:15:23 AM#2
I am so ready for this game! Who's with me? Come join Tempest Gaming Community! We can share the pain of waiting together! 
  Hexy

Apprentice Member

6/13/13 7:05:00 AM#3
Tempest would like to welcome our newest member TriQuasar!
  tonySTAX72

Novice Member

6/17/13 7:37:24 PM#4
Happy Monday everyone, enjoy the evening with some gaming and maybe come check us out at www.tempestguild.us
  Hexy

Apprentice Member

6/20/13 7:20:09 AM#5
Hey everyone is it Friday yet?  
  quist81

Novice Member

6/20/13 8:30:28 AM#6

Almost Harper!!  Can't wait!

Tempest is really beefing up the ranks! Come be a part of this awesome community!

Hexy

Apprentice Member

6/21/13 5:46:29 PM#7
Okay, its really Friday now! Let's get our weekend on!!! Stop by and say Hi! 
  quist81

Novice Member

6/26/13 8:44:22 AM#8

Thank goodness for TGC keeping me occupied while game hoping this week!

:)

Scrivean

Novice Member

7/01/13 8:01:04 AM#9
I've had my coffee, Thanks Harper. I am looking forward to a great week of gaming. WS can't get here soon enough. How about a Guild Beta invite please!
  quist81

Novice Member

7/01/13 8:35:36 AM#10
Originally posted by Scrivean
I've had my coffee, Thanks Harper. I am looking forward to a great week of gaming. WS can't get here soon enough. How about a Guild Beta invite please!

I'm with you Scriv, I would love to try this baby out!

Hexy

Apprentice Member

7/09/13 7:37:19 AM#11
Just a reminder, we are always looking for folks to join our ranks! Tempest GC is a gaming community so we have lots of games to keep you busy  until Wildstar Launches! Come hang out with us!! 
  quist81

Novice Member

7/18/13 8:28:50 AM#12
This game is shaping up to be a main contender in the MMO world.  Can't wait to see what they show us next!

Hexy

Apprentice Member

7/31/13 12:41:55 PM#13
Hey everyone,  Happy Humpdaaay! Just wanted to let you know that we are always looking for new people! Come join us and join the fun!