Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest Next | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,889 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,994
Carbine | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 06/03/14)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

WildStar Forum » Guild Recruitment » Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance]!

15 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last Search
299 posts found
  Nionya

Novice Member

5/06/13 12:43:18 AM#21

Grievance is really pumped for this game! :) Come check us out, I promise you will not be disappointed! We have an amazing group of people playing multiple MMO's. Are you playing any other games right now while you wait for release? If so, you can always come play with us until Wildstar launches! :)

www.grievanceguild.com

delete5230

Elite Member

5/06/13 2:35:42 AM#22

I love grievance too,

See you in game, as long as the game is not F2P :)

steelheartx

Advanced Member

5/10/13 1:14:02 AM#23
Originally posted by delete5230

I love grievance too,

See you in game, as long as the game is not F2P :)

Cya there brother :)

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

KannonPhodder

Novice Member

5/27/13 6:33:22 PM#24

Coming up on another Wildstar Wednesday!  Wonder what it is going to be??

If you are looking for a fun family to join in your gaming "career", come check us out.  We are in many MMO's having fun and taking names!

http://www.grievanceguild.com

MoebiusG

Novice Member

5/30/13 1:19:36 AM#25
Originally posted by Nionya

Grievance is really pumped for this game! :) Come check us out, I promise you will not be disappointed! We have an amazing group of people playing multiple MMO's. Are you playing any other games right now while you wait for release? If so, you can always come play with us until Wildstar launches! :)

www.grievanceguild.com

Yes, alot of us in Grievance are anxiously awaiting this game.  I have a feeling the Grievance Wildstar guild will end up being a massive guild!

Nionya

Novice Member

5/30/13 8:57:53 AM#26

Come join in on our anticipation for this game! 

If you are looking for a drama free, family friendly guild that still gets things done, look no longer! Register for our forums and apply at www.grievanceguild.com 

I promise to make you cookies! :)

CavemanBE

Apprentice Member

5/30/13 1:52:28 PM#27

If you are looking for a drama free, family friendly guild that still gets things done, look no longer! Register for our forums and apply at www.grievanceguild.com 

Just registered to you family friendly guild .

Where the cookies?  ;)

Nionya

Novice Member

5/30/13 5:14:06 PM#28
Originally posted by CavemanBE

Where the cookies?  ;)

Welcome to Grievance!!

Here ya go :) 

MoebiusG

Novice Member

5/30/13 8:28:52 PM#29
Originally posted by CavemanBE

Where the cookies?  ;)

Welcome to Grievance CavemanBE, I hope you enjoy your stay with us and hopefully this will be the last family you ever have to join.  :)

Avicious

Novice Member

6/01/13 2:23:59 PM#30

People are really fitting into our game communities as they join the organization.  When you find a group of people that really fit your personality (like so many do, with Grievance), you find gaming to be more than an entertainment venue, but also a community of very good people.

-Avicious

4-year member of Grievance

Avicious
Guild Leader

A Friendly, Casual/Progressive Guild on Faeblight (Rift)
Website

Nionya

Novice Member

6/02/13 11:13:46 AM#31

Still looking for folks to come join us for Wildstar! Come check us out!!

I know I am hopping around games just trying to waste time for the launch of this game, as are many others in Grievance. We have plenty of games you can be involved with until this one releases or you get beta! Come check us out!!

www.grievanceguild.com

steelheartx

Advanced Member

6/02/13 6:17:58 PM#32

Grievance is planning a massive presence in WildStar with many already signed up to play with us at launch.  Come join an organization that puts the player first over the game!  Come join Grievance!

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

Avicious

Novice Member

6/03/13 10:39:07 PM#33
Guys, how bout that latest tweet from Wildstar about testing 40-man raids in the next couple months???

Avicious
Guild Leader

Website

MoebiusG

Novice Member

6/07/13 12:15:49 AM#34
Originally posted by Avicious
Guys, how bout that latest tweet from Wildstar about testing 40-man raids in the next couple months???

I hope we are one of the ones that get selected to participate in that! :)

Mr.Puddlez

Apprentice Member

6/12/13 10:15:54 PM#35
Originally posted by MoebiusG
Originally posted by Avicious

I hope we are one of the ones that get selected to participate in that! :)

We currently have 40+ people for raid testing and lots of interest.  Come join in on the fun!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Avicious

Novice Member

6/17/13 12:48:39 AM#36
This is so exciting.  We have new members joining Grievance all the time.  Our community is contagious!  We have grown exponentially since I've joined!

Avicious
Guild Leader

Website

Nionya

Novice Member

6/17/13 6:52:41 PM#37

<blockquote ugc="" basehtml"="">I just spent the weekend with 50+ Grievance members...I have no words to explain how amazing this guild is. If you want to be part of a community that is actually a family, where people actually care about each other. Where you can be part of something HUGE, an organization that makes a difference in people's lives, and cares about you as a person, NOT a raid spot....Join us today!!! I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed! 

oh, and we still have cookies! 

www.grievanceguild.com

http://www.twitch.tv/grievance/videos?kind=past_broadcasts

MoebiusG

Novice Member

6/18/13 7:24:57 PM#38

<blockquote ugc="" basehtml"="">I just spent the weekend with 50+ Grievance members...I have no words to explain how amazing this guild is. If you want to be part of a community that is actually a family, where people actually care about each other. Where you can be part of something HUGE, an organization that makes a difference in people's lives, and cares about you as a person, NOT a raid spot....Join us today!!! I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed! 

oh, and we still have cookies! 

www.grievanceguild.com

http://www.twitch.tv/grievance/videos?kind=past_broadcasts

We certainly had a blast at the get together.  It was so much fun meeting everyone in person.  Can't wait for the get together next year!  If the rest of you would like to take part at our get together next year, then come join us at http://www.grievancegaming.org and become a part of our great family!

wordiz

Advanced Member

6/18/13 7:30:21 PM#39
Why Grievance as the guild name?

http://thewordiz.wordpress.com/

MoebiusG

Novice Member

6/18/13 8:08:54 PM#40
Originally posted by wordiz
Why Grievance as the guild name?

Quoted from http://www.grievancegaming.org/grievance-information/the-history-of-grievance

"The date was October 15th, of the year 2000. It was unsettling to see the impact a few of us had on many. We soon met in the Tunnel of Ro to decide our fate. It was long ago and some of the names of old have slipped past memory, but it was Camlain that decided on the name GRIEVANCE. He was a heavy mental listener and loved a band called Grievance (never heard them myself). The name was different, but really resembled the mood of everyone involved at the time. We did have a Grievance against many things and we would indeed make our mark before everything was said and done. Learning from past mistakes we locked down membership right away. We did not want to grow until we had a working charter and set of rules for members to follow. It was extremely important to us for people joining the guild to know what they were getting into before they ever hit the accept button. It is a philosiphy that has lasted up to this day. If you are upfront and honest with your members and not only set the rules, but set the example of following them, you will indeed build a strong base of trust that will unite and inspire an organisation to great things."

15 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last Search