Trending Games | Pirate101 | Guild Wars 2 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,061 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,993
Carbine | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 06/03/14)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

WildStar Forum » General Discussion » 5 minutes of gameplay

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
67 posts found
  dumpcat

Advanced Member

3/16/13 12:14:01 PM#61

I love the WoW look as WoW is a great game, despite what the elite nerds here say.

It looks excellent, and my whole family wants to play it, and that is a good thing. There is nothing wrong with games like this.

Why can't people here like different games and styles?

I started MMO's with the old sandbox games, but I also love themeparks...so what.

If a game is a WoW clone because it is being developed by some ex-WoW folks...who cares as long as it is fun.

tokini

Apprentice Member

3/16/13 7:26:08 PM#62
Originally posted by dumpcat

Why can't people here like different games and styles?

some people like it, some people hate it... some wil be mostly indifferent as long as the game is fun/interesting. im personally not put off by it, it has a certain charm, and if the game is fun and 'plays well' ill stick with it for at least a while. hopefully there is more variety in the zones.

what is amusing is the people refusing to accept the game has an extremely similar - albeit updated - appearance and style to WoW, as if admitting they are looking forawrd to a game that has a simialr style to WoW denegrates them in some way.

so dont worry kids, you wont lose your mmo cred (lol) if you admit the artstyle is the same.

Alber_gamer

Apprentice Member

3/17/13 6:41:03 AM#63
The issue with being a WoW clone (and this time a real WoW clone) is that there's no reason to not play WoW instead, which has a hundred times more content, polish and players. It's like you're trying to fill a niche that doesn't exist, and doing it with 10 years old graphics.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

expresso

Tipster

3/17/13 6:52:41 AM#64

Take a big dollop of WoW, mix in a pinch of GW2, bake for 3 years and hey preso - looks tastey and i'd like to taste it.

In regards to the gfx they're not dated, artisticly they're great and can no doubt afford much more going on on screen than say GW2 or some other game that goes more to realism.

majinant

Novice Member

3/17/13 8:02:48 AM#65

That video turned me on!

Also, calling the graphics outdated is like calling cartoons/anime/comics/manga etc graphics outdated.  So silly.

Margulis

Advanced Member

3/17/13 9:21:31 AM#66
Originally posted by majinant

That video turned me on!

Also, calling the graphics outdated is like calling cartoons/anime/comics/manga etc graphics outdated.  So silly.

The graphics are outdated 

majinant

Novice Member

3/17/13 9:23:47 AM#67
Originally posted by Margulis
Originally posted by majinant

That video turned me on!

The graphics are outdated 

Whatever you say troll.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search