Trending Games | ArcheAge | Rift | World of Warcraft | Swordsman

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,041 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,635
RaiderZ (RZ)
MAIET Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/20/12)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

RaiderZ Forum » General Discussion » Question about the game!

3 posts found
  Raserei

Novice Member

OP  11/19/12 8:47:44 PM#1

Please be honest!

So far I'm only level 5... I know, I know. But from what I have seen so far, this game just offers a quest line, linear loot crafting through drops, and the ocassional elite fight...

Pretty standard MMO formula, except the combat is like Tera.

Does this change at all?

Are there actual loot drops or is it all crafted by drops?

Is there structured PvP or just dueling?

Any raiding?

Darklotus79

Novice Member

11/20/12 4:34:16 PM#2

Well my highest toon right now is level 18 and I have not seen any loot drops from mobs. Except once I had a mini goblin boss drop a rare ring I could wear at level 12 I.. was level 10 when a acuired the ring.  I think the way they do the gearing system works quite well other than the grind for the mats. This way you dont have to depend on chance and worry about ninja looters.

You kill a boss with a group you all get the mats you need..I like that.

Havent done pvp but I hear its kind of  joke with pvp zones in all. I hear they will be adding some arena action as well in the near future. Hopefully some solid RvR to. I know alot of people dont like battlegrounds but i do i hope they add them as well. All in all in my op Raiderz is a solid PVE game with the PVP a lack luster.

Hope this helps!

nathonc Xfire Miniprofile
  Po_gg

Elite Member

11/21/12 6:12:02 AM#3
Originally posted by Darklotus79

All in all in my op Raiderz is a solid PVE game with the PVP a lack luster.

As a strictly PVE dude I'd be pleased if that would be true... actually it is, at least until you reach Mt. Eda around level 22.

To your first question: there won't be loot drop, the game design is that you can loot mats and craft your own stuff from them, so it won't change.

The questing is pretty simple and on-the-rails, no pvp beside the duels. And then those strict, on-the-rails questline lead you into forced pvp... which means full stop for those who don't want to pvp.

I did that as well (levelled up a few alts to 22 though, since the game is good :) ), so I don't know Riode and the rest of the game, but as I heard after Mt. Eda the game turns back onto the PVE track. So if you are interested in pvp, there's only Mt. Eda and later the Arena in Rietz.