Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,145 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,654
RaiderZ (RZ)
MAIET Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/20/12)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

RaiderZ Forum » General Discussion » Nov 20th, clean slate?

3 posts found
  Raserei

Novice Member

OP  11/19/12 5:27:17 PM#1

Is the game open right now or only November 20th?

Are all characters being wiped from the betas?

BillMurphy

Managing Editor

11/19/12 5:28:28 PM#2
It's in open beta right now (can get in and start playing), and there will be no wipe tomorrow.
  Wraithone

Hard Core Member

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

11/21/12 11:11:08 AM#3
Originally posted by Raserei

Is the game open right now or only November 20th?

Are all characters being wiped from the betas?

No wipe, and no new content at "launch" either. ^^  A four hour down time, and all that was added was some cash shop items.

No major bug fixes (like the stuck at zoning bug), no new method of dealing with endless gold spammer text in chat(right clicking on a name to set ignore would be nice). No change in the level cap, and no new zones.

I have a level 35 defender(cap) and a level 34.5 Berzerker.  Its not a bad game (I like the active combat system), but its not worth endless grinding at this point.

The AH is only partly functional. The same applies to the guild system, and the number of game breaking bugs that have existed for months is disappointing.

As much as I like the game, I'm tempted to just write it off as yet another F2P game, that had potential, but which for one or more reasons didn't live up to it.