Lucent Heart was a fantasy MMORPG from Gamania and offered through the Beanfun online portal. The game featured four base classes with several advanced classes, unique Zodiac, Dance, and Cupid systems, customizable dungeons, crafting, and twice-daily quizzes. Lucent Heart was shut down in January of 2013.
- 4 Base Classes and 8 Advanced Classes | Choose from the 4 base classes of Knight, Gunner, Wizard, and Priest, and the 8 advanced classes of Solar Guardian, Celestial Templar, Comet Marksman, Nova Sentinel, Moon Flame Envoy, Galaxy Sage, Dawn Prophet, and Sun Commissioner.
- Innovative Zodiac System | Utilize your Zodiac sign to determine your Zodiac skill path and transform into special Zodiac armor.
- Unique Dance System | Upload your own music, create your own dances, and sync with other players to create a flash mob.
- Fun Cupid System | Use the Cupid system to find your perfect counterpart.
- Customizable Dungeons | Collect and group together different Star Cores to create your own dungeons.
- Rewarding Crafting | Choose to become a Blacksmith, Tailor, Alchemist, Jeweler, Card Designer, or Machinist, create items and advance your crafting skills.
- Twice-Daily Quizzes | Participate in the Knowledge Master quizzes to compete with other players on the leaderboards and earn special buffs.