Trending Games | Villagers and Heroes | World of Warcraft | Landmark | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,062 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,685
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » so who is your favourite character and who do you hate the most??

8 posts found
  sancher36

Apprentice Member

OP  5/10/13 7:18:08 PM#1

I'm just starting watch the tv series and after watching episode two Datak looks like he is going to be one of my favs but too early to tell just yet. He is someone I think is going to definitely stir up a lot of crap in the series. I just never thought his wife was going to be bad until second episode. 

I do hope that the story ramps up a lot more by the time I get to the fourth episode. 

DamonVile

Apprentice Member

5/10/13 7:33:13 PM#2

stahma tarr is defiantly my favorite character. Datak is more like her puppet :P I really like her being the real power behind the throne.

rafe McCawly is the most boring character on the show for me. I find myself wanting to skip any time he talks too long and everything about his story is kind of boring and could easily be moved to someone more interesting if they killed him off in an "accident "

xSagai

Novice Member

5/10/13 7:48:14 PM#3

I know it's an easy one but favorite is Joshua Nolan but Stahma Tarr is a close second. I look forward to the interactions between those two in future episodes. I think Irisa could develop into an interesting character but they seem content at least in the early episodes to let her be Nolan's sidekick. I second the motion of Rafe McCawley being the least favorite, it wouldn't bother me in the least to have him meet an untimely death and his son take over the mining operation.

sancher36

Apprentice Member

OP  5/10/13 7:48:32 PM#4
Originally posted by DamonVile

stahma tarr is defiantly my favorite character. Datak is more like her puppet :P I really like her being the real power behind the throne.

rafe McCawly is the most boring character on the show for me. I find myself wanting to skip any time he talks too long and everything about his story is kind of boring and could easily be moved to someone more interesting if they killed him off in an "accident "

Rafe McCawley character irritates me too

DMKano

Elite Member

5/10/13 9:56:02 PM#5
Nolan is my favorite, dont have any that i hate yet. Just so stoked that season 2 is greenlit and that Defiance is sticking around. Good times, haha!
  sancher36

Apprentice Member

OP  5/10/13 11:14:30 PM#6
Originally posted by DMKano
Nolan is my favorite, dont have any that i hate yet. Just so stoked that season 2 is greenlit and that Defiance is sticking around. Good times, haha!

In announcing season 2 i see they are claiming over 4 million viewers for the tv series plus over 1 million copies of the game has been sold.

Grinnz

Advanced Member

I just ate your cat!

5/10/13 11:22:52 PM#7
Originally posted by xSagai

I know it's an easy one but favorite is Joshua Nolan but Stahma Tarr is a close second. I look forward to the interactions between those two in future episodes. I think Irisa could develop into an interesting character but they seem content at least in the early episodes to let her be Nolan's sidekick. I second the motion of Rafe McCawley being the least favorite, it wouldn't bother me in the least to have him meet an untimely death and his son take over the mining operation.

I agree with Nolan/Irisa interactions, and she definitely can be a late bloomer with her abilities coming to light. Stahma Tarr is pretty slick character, and I loved her as H.G. Wells too (so guess that makes me a fan). I enjoy Defiance as a Syfy series they have very little in the way of Sci-fi on that channel lately....

rojoArcueid

Advanced Member

"It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver". - Niccolo Machiavelli

5/12/13 10:27:27 AM#8

My favorite characters in the show so far are Kenya for her sexy yet funny naughtiness, Stahma Tarr and her passively evil personality and Irisa for her charming rebel girl behavior. I also like sometimes Nolan when he isnt trying to be NolHan Solo.

I hate Allak Tar, he is an effing emo that needs to run to his room, cry and bleed himself dry. I also kind of dislike Datak Tarr for some reason. He reminds me of corrupted politicians in real life so yeah he is a dick. He does his role very well in my opinion, but yeah thats what i hate... his role lol

Not really hate, just i wanna see them die in a future episode.