Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,103 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,140
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Tried this game this week, my thoughts.

5 posts found
  Knotwood

Novice Member

OP  5/03/14 1:33:45 AM#1

Tried this game this week and I found its rather well made, well polished, no bugs so far, nothing wrong with it at all.  Pleanty of weapons to choose from, from pistols to sniper rifles.  Cool 4 wheeler as your mount, and other vehicles you can use.

Its more of a shooter game with tons of FFXIV type fates, and two storylines, the theme and the main storyline.  So far its been pretty fun to play.  

I would consider this more of a FPS then a RPG though, even though they have main storyline in it, seems the side quests are mainly shoot them up kind of side quests with a mini story behind each side.  Challenges that are fun side games.   Its got that action going on in it that satisfies the adrenaline aspect of the game, enough to make it my second game to play daily. 

Ive always found having a FPS along side with my RPG,  is a perfect balance to my feeling of satisfaction of gaming.

I'd say the game deserves no less then a 7.5 but that's just me.

Sourajit

Novice Member

Lets try it.

5/06/14 7:14:29 PM#2
Originally posted by Knotwood

Tried this game this week and I found its rather well made, well polished, no bugs so far, nothing wrong with it at all.  Pleanty of weapons to choose from, from pistols to sniper rifles.  Cool 4 wheeler as your mount, and other vehicles you can use.

Its more of a shooter game with tons of FFXIV type fates, and two storylines, the theme and the main storyline.  So far its been pretty fun to play.  

I would consider this more of a FPS then a RPG though, even though they have main storyline in it, seems the side quests are mainly shoot them up kind of side quests with a mini story behind each side.  Challenges that are fun side games.   Its got that action going on in it that satisfies the adrenaline aspect of the game, enough to make it my second game to play daily. 

Ive always found having a FPS along side with my RPG,  is a perfect balance to my feeling of satisfaction of gaming.

I'd say the game deserves no less then a 7.5 but that's just me.

Same.

Cheers
Sourajit Nandi

" Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't play this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind,and you'll never whine or repent about gaming hours anymore, then have a go at every Game. Open up the Internet, join in all the Mmorpgs you can. Go make the Guild. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible. "

Once An Addict Always An Addict .

serialMMOist

Novice Member

5/18/14 6:24:20 AM#3
I just started playing. Its actually a lot more fun than I expected. Good think I didn't listen to the 6.3 they gave this. 
  User Deleted
5/18/14 6:34:41 AM#4
Think i might give it a try too. From what i remember people were complaining about the longevity of the game and the repetitiveness of the missions. But i guess it's an ok game to play once i a while.
  thyraven

Novice Member

5/18/14 6:41:13 AM#5
The thing is, the game is fun till you finish the storyline. Then the game dies completely out. That was my opinion at least when i played it at launch