Trending Games | ArcheAge | Swordsman | Destiny | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,774,842 Users Online:0
Games:721  Posts:6,189,207
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  syntax42

Elite Member

OP  3/19/14 11:02:29 PM#1
A while back, they said they were adding some features to improve the "chase" in the game.  I assume this means better progression and could have been in the form of loot or level improvements.  Did they ever get around to do anything?  All of the news I've read since then about Defiance doesn't mention progression.
  simsalabim77

Advanced Member

3/19/14 11:10:42 PM#2

Can we change the thread title to, "Alive?" 

Seriously though, I had no idea this game was still around. I bought it and played it for a week or two and then lost interest. Didn't Trion shut down the division that was in control of this game? 

How'd the show end up doing? My wife and I watched it because I thought it was going to be the next Battlestar with the amount of hype surrounding it, but I was bored to tears by the fourth episode and stopped watching. I also found nearly every character extremely unlikable except for the hot sister who worked at a whore house (giggity) The girl with the forehead-thing I found to be particularly irritating. 

Sorry for the derail. I hope someone is more informative than I am lol. 

Dreamo84

Defender of Worlds

I actually still like MMORPGs

5/30/14 7:42:16 AM#3
The show got renewed for two more seasons and the game is doing ok. It's more popular on consoles than PC.