Trending Games | Marvel Heroes | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,032 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,314,994
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Defiance: Endless Free Trial Fun

1 posts found
  Silentstorm

Advanced Member

OP  12/23/13 5:26:03 PM#1

I don't know how I feel about this game. It has a lot of fun parts to it. But they refuse to update character creation. And address the fact a lot of gun imbalance still exists. I won't get into the free to play and buy to play stance. Because honestly I don't know actual numbers. Only the company can decide because they know the numbers. What I can speak on is game play. I like sniper guns so, I love sniper in this game. 

It's fun in Defiance plenty of side missions and things to do. I would like the world to be more alive. Even if it's a dying world I still like to see more interaction with it. And a more rallying system with the players. As it is now it's more of a run around and hope you run into someone. The story for the most part seems amusing. The sound is ok across the board. I look for good gun quality with sound it's there.

What I think this game needs is more interaction. So it has more personality when playing. I think it's best described as you're playing a game. And if you didn't read the title credits. You don't even know what game it is. Because you just need things to stand out more. And make you say "Damn I'm playing Defiance"