Trending Games | World of Warcraft | EVE Online | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,815,314 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,214,408
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Open World PVP ?

5 posts found
  Salenger

Apprentice Member

The true character of a man can be seen when they are given power.

OP  8/22/13 7:50:47 PM#1

Just wondering if this game is open world pvp or...zoned, might try it for 9.99 as Firefall is fun but pvp is not open, i prefer risk and reward.

Thanks in advance.

Aldous.Huxley

Apprentice Member

8/22/13 7:52:40 PM#2
I thought this game's servers were shut down...
  Salenger

Apprentice Member

The true character of a man can be seen when they are given power.

OP  8/22/13 7:58:25 PM#3
Originally posted by Aldous.Huxley
I thought this game's servers were shut down...

lol, yeah it had some hype then i recall so many bad reviews...but bored atm so tempted to give it a try...but depends on the pvp format for me.

Amegashie

Apprentice Member

8/23/13 1:54:49 AM#4

If you want to PvP in Defiance, you have two options. Either your run of the mill small PvP maps ( deathmatch and capture&hold ), or what they call "Shadow Wars". These are up to 64vs64 capture&hold games taking place in the actual game world, but you have to queue up for them and you can only kill the people on the other team, not other players in the area.

Agent_Joseph

Hard Core Member

8/23/13 10:39:20 AM#5

no,there is not open world PvP,Shadow War is pvp map ,placed in to shared place  with other players in some zone but it is not open world pvp.Only can fight against players who was  signed in SW queue.

Defiance is live game,most fun mmo shooter game for what I am looking long time,I have fun & don't listen haters .Community is ok too.I playing casual ,1-2 hours during works days(weekends are reserved for mmorpg's)

only EVE is real MMO...but I am impressive with TSW