Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,844,560 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,221,798
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Is Irrisa getting uglier? [mod note - TV discussion, possible spoilers]

5 posts found
  Mkilbride

Spotlight Poster

OP  6/26/13 3:38:42 AM#1

I kept this thought to myself, since episode 8. Then 9, 10 came...and wow, yeah, what the hell. First few episodes she was cute, then getting kinda foxy - now she's like a dog. Three-layer thick sweaters, the make up guy has made his head broader by like 1.5 inches, and generally her personality makes no sense at all anymore.

Uglier in form and in personality really.

The last few episodes are so rocky. Some parts are so good, you're actually like  "Wow, good job." Then some parts are so horribly bad, you can't believe it's in the same episode.

Also, we finally get a likable, cool main-character...and he gets shot in the fucking head. Way to go Sci-Fi.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

BrucyBonus

Spotlight Poster

6/26/13 3:42:06 AM#2
There is a montage and some emo song at the end of EVERY episode.  It was a horrible cliche the first time, now I have to switch over ten minutes before the end if i can be bothered watching it at all.  There are many other flaws including the fact the writers have no clue what to do with Irrisa (so she is just a generic stroppy teenager/alien), but the song/ montage combo is enough for me to moan about in this post.  
  ElRenmazuo

Elite Member

7/11/13 2:51:50 PM#3
Who wouldnt have a ugly personality after they find out they had a cult of people put something inside her during their child hood and realizing your some kind of freak.
  Mkilbride

Spotlight Poster

OP  7/11/13 3:24:30 PM#4

This just happened recently, that she learned it.

And she's been hotter the last few episodes.

I don't think it's a coincidence. They probably got a ton of complaints about how her make up changed completely a few episodes in.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

Amana

MMORPG.COM Staff

7/11/13 3:53:04 PM#5
Just tagged the title of the thread in case.

To give feedback on moderation, contact community@mmorpg.com