Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,555 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,244,679
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » How is this on the Xbox?

4 posts found
  Raventree

Apprentice Member

It is a double pleasure to gank the ganker.
-Raven Treeavelli

OP  5/28/13 12:27:02 AM#1
How is Defiance on the Xbox?  Believe it or not, I spend so much time messing around on my PC that I would like something worth playing on my Xbox and Defiance is the only MMO that I know of that you can play on it.

Currently playing:
Rift
Played:
SWToR, Aion,EQ, Dark Age of Camelot
World of Warcraft, AoC

ghostinfinit

Novice Member

"Pain is only weakness escaping the body"

5/30/13 10:17:25 AM#2

I had a few problems with it on my xbox so I'm taking a break from it while they try to fix it.  I'm sure everyone has had different experiences with it but mine was less than positive.  I enjoyed the mad max feel to it but that's about it. Performance issues I had were mostly disconnects at arkfalls (aka rifts) The constant server down time, patches, etc was getting old too.  IMO they pushed this one incomplete out the door to meet the deadline for the show.  If you read the patch notes on the mountain of bug fixes you can see where I'm coming from.

Honestly I hope they work through the problems because I did enjoy some of it.  I'm a little disappointed in Trion though.

Raventree

Apprentice Member

It is a double pleasure to gank the ganker.
-Raven Treeavelli

OP  5/30/13 11:09:27 AM#3
 Yeah, based on what I have been reading it is obvious to me that they didn't have as much time as they needed to get this polished and completed.  Just the fact that you still either can't communicate with other people or it is super buggy says that they weren't done.  We don't have many options for MMOs on the Xbox though, so I am still hoping this will get fixed quickly.

Currently playing:
Rift
Played:
SWToR, Aion,EQ, Dark Age of Camelot
World of Warcraft, AoC

Dralon

Novice Member

6/20/13 9:02:52 PM#4

I have been debating about getting this on the PS3 or PC. I have always played MMO's on the PC, with the keyboard mouse interface just seeming more intuitive to me.  I wonder though if the shooter nature of this will trump that and thus play better on the PS3.  Will I miss out on the chat aspect, since while I have a keyboard I have sometimes used with the PS3 it is just a bit clunkier to use? 

Anyone tried both with thoughts?