Trending Games | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,991 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,078,737
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Defiance Clan (I'm asking for refund)

7 posts found
  cybersrs

Apprentice Member

OP  6/11/13 5:03:40 PM#1

I'm Defiance Clan founder <BROTHERS  IN  ARMS>, over 400 members and today I logged in and there is no Clan!

I love the game, but it is too bugged!

Not sure if they are going to refund, I'm in queue 87 for Live Chat.

Mtibbs1989

Elite Member

6/11/13 5:19:40 PM#2
I believe it's our right as customers that we've given Trion ample enough time to fix the game and I personally believe that customers should receive a refund if they choose to do so. Tell me how it goes, I'm currently getting ready for my night course and I'll probably be doing what you're doing when I get out.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

cybersrs

Apprentice Member

OP  6/11/13 6:01:55 PM#3
Originally posted by cybersrs

I'm Defiance Clan founder , over 400 members and today I logged in and there is no Clan!

I love the game, but it is too bugged!

Not sure if they are going to refund, I'm in queue 87 for Live Chat.

Live Chat log...

Well, even if they fix it, probably they wont invite back the players my clan had that moved to another Clan already.

I will post more info when they contact me back.

GM Ortox: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Ortox. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
Sergio Schulte: Hello Ortox!!
GM Ortox: Hello!
Sergio Schulte: How are you today?
GM Ortox: I can't complain.  Thank you. How can I help you today?
Sergio Schulte: I hope you can help
Sergio Schulte:  I'm Defiance Clan Founder .
I just logged in the game and I see no Clan... My Clan had over 400 members and I spent too much time on it and I'm really sad... So, I wonder if you could fix it, gathering the members back and, if you do not, I won't play it anymore and I would like a refund.

GM Ortox: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I’m going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?

Sergio Schulte: Ok
Sergio Schulte: It is on this account
Sergio Schulte: ***@gmail.com
Sergio Schulte: only this e-mail, I think
GM Ortox: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
GM Ortox: I apologize for the wait, I am reviewing your account.
Sergio Schulte: No problem Ortox!
Sergio Schulte: Take all the time you need, I hope you can fix it!
GM Ortox: When did you notice that the you were not able to access your clan?
Sergio Schulte: Just before I contact you.
Sergio Schulte: Do not remember when was the last time before this one I logged in... Maybe 4 days, not sure.
Sergio Schulte: I read on loggin screen that you made updates on Clan, something like this, maybe this update deleted my Clan.
GM Ortox: Ok, let me see what I can do for you.  You said you were the founder, were you also the leader?
Sergio Schulte: Yes, I made the clan and only ranks the Clan had was Member or Recruit, no Officers.
Sergio Schulte: Even if I had officers and they kicked all the members, they could not kick the founder/leader.
GM Ortox: Ok, let me see what we can do about this.
GM Ortox: In order to help you with your issue, logs will need to be run to verify your claims so that we can help you. Unfortunately the logs searches will take too long to do in Live Chat, as I have other customers that I must also assist.  If it is ok with you, I would like to put your ticket in our Defiance issues queue so that your ticket can have a proper investigation done on your account to figure out what is wrong with your account.
Sergio Schulte: Please do!
Sergio Schulte: Ok, so all I have to do is wait for someone contact me via E-mail, is that it or should I check the Ticket on the website?
GM Ortox: Ok, you will receive an email from me confirming your ticket being moved to the Defiance queue.  They should be contacting you via email.  May I assist you with anything else today?
Sergio Schulte: Ok, that is all Ortox, thank you for all the help!
GM Ortox: Great! Have a good day and thank you for contacting Trion Worlds.

Mtibbs1989

Elite Member

6/11/13 6:06:42 PM#4

Yeah, that's a shame. This game is completely broken. I've had a lot of issues with it myself that just make the game look like a complete joke. 

P.S. I was in the clan as well.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

cybersrs

Apprentice Member

OP  6/11/13 6:14:35 PM#5
Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

Yeah, that's a shame. This game is completely broken. I've had a lot of issues with it myself that just make the game look like a complete joke. 

P.S. I was in the clan as well.

Yeap, even with all the bug, I was having fun anyway, but this clan thing let me really sad.

Now I'm playing Marvel Heroes and it is pretty fun! Hulk is very nice to play... Add me there if you are playing it... cybersrs it my ID.

Mtibbs1989

Elite Member

6/11/13 6:22:27 PM#6
Ah, I'm currently playing DOTA 2 at the moment. I'm actually thinking of going back to Guild Wars 2 to see what they've added (my best guess is nothing seeing as they take out most of  the new content they put in).

cybersrs

Apprentice Member

OP  6/12/13 7:39:53 AM#7
Looks like it is all working normally for now... Not sure how many members still on the clan.