Trending Games | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,637,321 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,072,592
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Episode 7....

2 posts found
  Mkilbride

Spotlight Poster

OP  6/05/13 12:34:27 AM#1

Starts out strong. I'm actually liking it. Killing a semi-main cast member early on.  Bravo. Bringing him back in magical fashion. Not so much a fan of.  While the whole main plot was pretty fun regardless, Irisa made it absolute shit. She trusts a guy who tried to murder and rape her, and also tried to murder her adoptive father. She trusts him over said adoptive father who saved her life and raised her.

Then she has the nerve to cry about Nolan shooting him, about the only good thing he's done since he became Law Keeper.  Mayor is ineffective. The Father of the kid who choked the guy - I liked his speech. Everything else was...bad. Well, Lesbo scene wasn't to bad, but it seemed incredibly like "Hey look, we got lesbians!" next you're going to have gay men, just to sayu they can have them.

I'm sad. Episode 6 made me think "HEy, this is really getting better."

Then Episode 7 started, and I was like "Well, it's finally going to become good" Then 6-7 minutes into Episode 7, it falls on it's own face.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

Nitth

Elite Member

Magic Propels my Rolly Chair.

6/05/13 12:40:16 AM#2

Originally posted by Mkilbride
Starts out strong. I'm actually liking it. Killing a semi-main cast member early on.  Bravo. Bringing him back in magical fashion. Not so much a fan of.  While the whole main plot was pretty fun regardless, Irisa made it absolute shit. She trusts a guy who tried to murder and rape her, and also tried to murder her adoptive father. She trusts him over said adoptive father who saved her life and raised her.

Then she has the nerve to cry about Nolan shooting him, about the only good thing he's done since he became Law Keeper.  Mayor is ineffective. The Father of the kid who choked the guy - I liked his speech. Everything else was...bad. Well, Lesbo scene wasn't to bad, but it seemed incredibly like "Hey look, we got lesbians!" next you're going to have gay men, just to sayu they can have them.

I'm sad. Episode 6 made me think "HEy, this is really getting better."

Then Episode 7 started, and I was like "Well, it's finally going to become good" Then 6-7 minutes into Episode 7, it falls on it's own face.

I think you read to much in to these shows..

There good entertainment, If they were extraordinary they would be picked up by a bigger studio.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development