Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Star Wars: The Old Republic | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,639,596 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,074,205
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Lets Talk Defiance First DLC And Patch 1.020 Rumors

4 posts found
  brycegrit

Novice Member

OP  5/10/13 3:05:54 PM#1

My thoughts on the blog post yesterday and going through the content announced on the blog post for the DLC, the patch 1.020 and my questions to Defiance. 

DMKano

Elite Member

5/10/13 8:44:50 PM#2

Sieges - we don't know how they will work so I am gonna give my guesses.

First we know that Defiance the game is tied to the show, in the premiere, the city was under siege by the Volge. So I will guess that some outposts in the game will be under attack and players will have to defend.

Who will be the attackers? That's the question.

I am really psyched for the Casti bladed weapons, and we get those free!

I have a season pass already, but damn this sounds awesome.

So much to look forward to. Arenas, new vehicle, Casti race, energy swords! Yes!

Oh and Dark matter monolith Ark fall... Hell yes!

And the TV show got greenlit for season 2, awesome, so happy that Defiance is here to stay and get bigger and better.

thecapitaine

Advanced Member

5/10/13 8:52:38 PM#3
Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this upcoming DLC as well.  I had a strong feeling, especially after the last couple episodes of the show, that the Castithans would be next on the list of playable races.  To be honest, I think I'd pay the 10 bucks just for access to that race and the new storyline/weapon.
  brycegrit

Novice Member

OP  5/11/13 2:52:39 PM#4
Yeah i saw that DMKano, looking forward to season 2! And yeah it's really exciting to finally have some content and that they will be introducing a new race. Yeah no ideas maybe will see the volge for the first time? Hopefully they will be releasing the patch notes here soon and the full dlc notes.