Trending Games | Villagers and Heroes | World of Warcraft | Landmark | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,125 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,807
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » PC gamer converted to xbox 360 gamer

1 posts found
  Thorkune

Spotlight Poster

Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!

OP  4/27/13 10:18:05 AM#1

I have never enjoyed playing console games. I played a little Mario back in the day, but that is the extent of my console gaming. Most of my gaming experience, prior to playing MMO's, was playing Dragon's Lair, Galaga and Defender in the arcade.

My son is now away from home in the Marine Corps, so I thought I would try out his xbox 360 that was collecting dust. After enjoying the Defiance PC beta, I decided to give it a try on the xbox 360 and I am now having a blast. The controller took some getting used to, but I really like it now.

I have read some harsh criticism concerning Defiance, but I feel it is a breath of fresh air for those of us that enjoyed an SWG style MMO. I am excited to see what Trion has in store for this title since I have always been a big fan of their dedication to the community. I just wish there was a decent crafting system in the game.