Trending Games | Marvel Heroes | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,014 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,314,944
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » GMG has Defiance for 33$

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  skuly

Apprentice Member

Huh? I know this don't make any sense to you but....

4/18/13 1:49:39 PM#21
I bought it right before the sale ended, I feel lucky to have gotten it for that price... hopefully i still feel that way a month from now.

Processor: Intel Core I5-2320
Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
HDD: Samsung 830 256gb SSD-SATA3
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560ti

Doogiehowser

Apprentice Member

4/18/13 2:43:57 PM#22
Originally posted by skuly
I bought it right before the sale ended, I feel lucky to have gotten it for that price... hopefully i still feel that way a month from now.

Just want to say i have 2000 hours played in AO but after seeing your X FIRE hours i don't feel that bad about my addiction anymore lol!

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
-Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
-Luke McKinney

sassoonss

Apprentice Member

4/19/13 5:25:10 AM#23

I am not promoting any site but i searched in google

I saw list of lists selected gameshold one applied  discount key and got the cd key in 10 minutes.

http://gocdkeys.com/buy-cdkey-defiance

Please use the site at your own reponsibility.

skuly

Apprentice Member

Huh? I know this don't make any sense to you but....

4/19/13 1:32:58 PM#24
Originally posted by Doogiehowser
Originally posted by skuly

Just want to say i have 2000 hours played in AO but after seeing your X FIRE hours i don't feel that bad about my addiction anymore lol!

Dude..I was playing AO hardcore for years before i started keeping xfire on 24/7  So by the time i started recording AO playtime with xfire i wasn't even playing much.

First few years of AO i would have 16-24 hours sessions often and few times i played 30-48 hours straight. 

And i quit AO in 2010, in reality i bet i have like atleast 20k hours of playing AO.

Processor: Intel Core I5-2320
Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
HDD: Samsung 830 256gb SSD-SATA3
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560ti

2 Pages « 1 2 Search