Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,670 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,317,438
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Trion forgot how to develop ?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
41 posts found
  fallenlords

Novice Member

4/18/13 3:04:28 PM#41
Originally posted by Doogiehowser

So let me guess all your problems with AOC and FC are valid but if people have their own issues with Defiance they should just cut them slack? because Trion are trying so hard. Well every developer tries hard to get thei game into working condition.

I just find your pleading to give 'Trion a break'  hypocritical at best.

No, I said you have to give Trion some leeway and cut them some slack because they are simultaneously releasing on three major gaming platforms.  Whatever they do on the PC is always going to be limited due the consoles holding them back.  Interface, graphics, sound ... the whole game.  Xbox 360 is what 10 years old.  Oh yeah and on top of that there is a connected TV show.

Funcom can't even get it right on one platform, so no I don't cut them any slack whatsoever.  People should not support them at all.  Defiance buy to play straight off the bat no messing. TSW sub, then buy to play and whatever is to come next.  You can tell the scam artists in this industry and Funcom are one of the worse.  Ask the ex CEO - insider trading ... enough said.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search