Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | EverQuest | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,764 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,350
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Beta does not start until tomorrow, and I'm bored....

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
27 posts found
  Myrdynn

Hard Core Member

3/21/13 6:38:12 PM#21

here you guy

the good

runs really well with a lot I mean 200+ people in the area.

the bad

pretty much everything else I encountered

I was expecting nothing from Defiance, sure you might enjoy it, more power to you, I dont, I think its garbage. End of story.  Form your own opinions by playing, I wont be wasting 60$ on this title, no matter how much or how little is in the ALPHA.

I wish I would have listened to people who tried to talk me out of some games in the past.

lordtwisted

Apprentice Member

OP  3/21/13 6:44:36 PM#22
Originally posted by Myrdynn

here you guy

the good

the bad

I was expecting nothing from Defiance, sure you might enjoy it, more power to you, I dont, I think its garbage. End of story.  Form your own opinions by playing, I wont be wasting 60$ on this title, no matter how much or how little is in the ALPHA.

I wish I would have listened to people who tried to talk me out of some games in the past.

The problem is, if you listen to others rather than form your very own opinion, is that you will miss out on a lot of good things. 

I try to think for myself and form my own opinions rather than take the opinions of someone I don't even know as golden. If my best friend told me a game sucked, If I had any interest in it, I would still check it out. 

I would rather waste $60 on a game I end up not liking, then to rob myself of the experience of trying it myself. 

As for everything else in the game being bad, I have watched a lot of the videos, hour long game play videos, and I already disagree with your opinion and when you rate it that poorly I know you are just being ill willed toward the game and that your opinion is worth very little.

Not so nice guy!

Aeolyn

Advanced Member

3/21/13 7:25:11 PM#23
It's playing just fine on my PS3....early free beta ftw?
  lordtwisted

Apprentice Member

OP  3/21/13 7:28:25 PM#24
Originally posted by Aeolyn
It's playing just fine on my PS3....early free beta ftw?

Woot! Wait, why am I woting? I don't have a PS3?

Not so nice guy!

Redcor

Novice Member

Your not in traffic you are traffic.

3/21/13 7:29:57 PM#25
Originally posted by Mdpats
Just rub one out and then take a nap.  You'll  be good.

funny, I do that on a normal day...hell, even a bizzy one

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard

Myrdynn

Hard Core Member

3/21/13 7:57:42 PM#26
Originally posted by lordtwisted
Originally posted by Myrdynn

here you guy

the good

the bad

The problem is, if you listen to others rather than form your very own opinion, is that you will miss out on a lot of good things. 

I try to think for myself and form my own opinions rather than take the opinions of someone I don't even know as golden. If my best friend told me a game sucked, If I had any interest in it, I would still check it out. 

I would rather waste $60 on a game I end up not liking, then to rob myself of the experience of trying it myself. 

As for everything else in the game being bad, I have watched a lot of the videos, hour long game play videos, and I already disagree with your opinion and when you rate it that poorly I know you are just being ill willed toward the game and that your opinion is worth very little.

sorry shooter or not, I like a little MMORPGing in my MMORPG's, this game has none of it

arieste

Novice Member

3/22/13 9:21:14 AM#27

sorry shooter or not, I like a little MMORPGing in my MMORPG's, this game has none of it

Just to I'm clear.. someone on a MMORPG site is discussing a game that isn't a MMORPG and has ascertained that it's not a MMORPG.  

Good to know.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2
Currently Playing: EQ2, Firefall

2 Pages « 1 2 Search