Trending Games | The Crew | Neverwinter | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,836,550 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,220,887
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » The Brown Coats Clan - PC - Europe

1 posts found
  vBulletMagnet

Apprentice Member

OP  3/01/13 11:10:50 PM#1

The Brown Coats

The Brown Coats [TBC] is an adult multi-gaming community (18+ only) based in Europe, but open to members of any nationality. It was founded by myself and my friend Musica with the aim of creating a friendly community for people who enjoy games most when they are played with others. 

The clan is brand new with our website just having launched and we are looking for members in preparation for the Defiance launch. Our goal with this community is to create a fun, active and friendly environment for our members where people treat each other with same level of respect they would wish to be treated with themselves, from recruit to guild leader.

What can we offer?

• We have all the structures in place that you would expect of an organised clan, including a professional website and a dedicated voice communication server (we currently favor TeamSpeak 3).
  • We plan to host many events and actives for our members so that we can all get the most out of the games we play
  • We are dedicated to ensuring that no cliques or "A-Teams" form within the clan to the detriment of other members. When we organize groups will make sure they are balanced so everyone can have a good time.
  • We are focused on good team play, friendship and having a good time.

Clan Rules

• No cheating or exploiting
  • Treat other members and players in general with respect
  • No racism or abusive behavior

What do we require of new recruits?

• You must be 18 or older
  • You must have a microphone and be comfortable using it on Team Speak

Interested?

If you are interested in joining us please make an application on the forum of our website:

http://www.tbc-gaming.com/

Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk directly, send me a PM here or on our website and I will send you our Team Speak details.