Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Shards | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,482 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,294,619
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

1 posts found
  Cryptor

Hard Core Member

OP  2/26/13 10:28:56 PM#1
Friends > Loot
For over a decade

Gunbad is an LGBT friendly guild

Our recruiting is always open.

Not up for discussion
Friends > Loot - This is our mantra and what we have been living by for the last decade or so. GUNBAD is a guild for people who are interested mostly in the social aspect of mmorpgs, and not so much about best gear or top content.

No abusive behavior - GUNBAD has zero policy on abusive behavior.  Please keep in mind that the decision whether something is abusive or not is based not on what the individual in question thinks is abusive but rather on what people interacting with the individual feel. If you feel that it's fun to: pick on people because of their sexuality, race or religion then this is not a guild for you. On the same token if you hate any group of people based on their sexuality, race or religion then this is not a guild for you either.

Guild First - When forming groups, always request Guild member participation first and foremost
No matter the advanced class/profession requirements. When you join GUNBAD you join a family - and family always comes first.  When it comes to participation, if the group made up of you and your select few friends takes precedence over the larger group of Gunbad, then you are in the wrong guild. Our universe does not revolve around you.

Relax and enjoy yourself - Never take the game seriously. (See rule #1)

FAQ

Age Requirement
Q : Can I join GUNBAD if I am under the age of 25?
A : Yes, that is not a problem.  However, you will not be able to have full access to our guild website or take on any leadership positions within the guild.

How to join Gunbad
Q : How do I join Gunbad?
A : E-mail guild leader at admin@gunbad.com

Platform Choice
Q : What platform is Gunbad playing on?
A : PC Only

Really looking forward to Defiance here.  Myself - a huge Tabula Rasa fan.  If you have any questions please post them here, PM me or e-mail me at admin@gunbad.com