Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,567 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,902
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » DEFIANCE Gameplay

4 posts found
  Khanjure

Novice Member

OP  12/15/12 4:33:07 PM#1
Just wondering if anyone knows more details on the gameplay.  Does it have any similarities to Firefall?  Really looking forward to this game but I am also enjoying the Firefall beta and was hoping someone out there would be able to compare the features of both.
  evemaster00

Novice Member

12/16/12 2:04:50 PM#2

I read some interview where one of defiance own developers stated that it is similar to firefall.

You can prob find it on google

User Deleted
12/16/12 2:14:04 PM#3
This game will be very intreasting to watch. First sci fi cross over with a t.v. show. It seems to me that both the game and the show will both have to do good fan wise in order to become successful.
  DeaconX

Novice Member

Stand up for what you believe; Even if you stand alone.
-==X==-
SHH, my COMMON SENSE is tingling!

12/17/12 11:22:59 AM#4
Originally posted by evemaster00

I read some interview where one of defiance own developers stated that it is similar to firefall.

You can prob find it on google

I'm not at all a fan of FIREFALL so DEFIANCE get's my vote here.

Firefall's art style is off-putting to me and it seems quite shallow compared to the 'rich, living world' experience that Defiance is going for.  I hope they will add plenty of sandboxy features as well later on to allow players to really make the game as much their own as possible and feel connected with the game world.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.