Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,789,605 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,734
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » Definace gamelay @ E3 2012

4 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  6/08/12 9:18:48 PM#1

Doesn't look bat at all. We'll see!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N34zKCozUEs

Asheram

Advanced Member

What happens when you get 5 stars do you get a cookie? ;)

6/08/12 9:29:46 PM#2

Looks interesting, I might play it more often than I do Firefall only because of the way the characters look.I cant stand how the characters in Firefall look,love the way the world and mobs look and how the game plays but something about the art style of my character just puts me off,the battleframes,the stylized look etc.

XAleX360

Hard Core Member

6/12/12 2:36:34 AM#3

Footage seems much better than was what previously shown in terms of graphics/animations.

Trion is a great developer, I don't play RIFT mainly because I dislike combat (especially macroing everything) but that's a good game too and constantly updated. 

Founder, CEO & Editor in Chief of Worlds Factory, a brand new videogame and entertainment online publication.

mrcalhou

Spotlight Poster

8/14/12 2:06:39 AM#4

To borrow a phrase from my students, "this looks pretty legit."

Even though I'm not very good at shooting games, I loved the combat systems of Borderlands, Red Faction: Guerrella, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect, and The Elder Scrolls. While I know that each of those games are different in their own way they all rely on the player being able to actively dodge and aim. I've been tired of tab-targetted/hotkey combat for longer than I can remember.

Oh, God, if this game has economic and guild/corpration area-ownership systems like Eve does I'll be in freaking heaven. Not quite quit-my-job-and-move-back-in-with-my-mom heaven, but pretty close.

--------
"Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
Front: UNO Chemistry Club
Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions