Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,738,850 Users Online:0
Games:715  Posts:6,177,177
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » new movie - looks interesting, MMO tied to TV show.

5 posts found
  madjonNZ

Apprentice Member

OP  5/22/12 9:20:47 PM#1

new movie on IGN - looks interesting. OH and on MMORPG too - missed that.

What happens in the MMO is said to affect the direction of the show - thats a pretty cool idea!

Graphics look decent, BUT what are the game play mechanics? something a little fresh I hope....

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/22/defiance-puts-players-in-the-bay-area-borderlands

nolic1

Apprentice Member

5/22/12 9:23:28 PM#2

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/videos/gameID/602/videoId/2448

Same video's posted here on this site today or yesterday not sure.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.

SlothnChunk

Advanced Member

5/22/12 9:27:12 PM#3

Looks awesome..can't wait for this one!

lizardbones

Elite Member

I've become dependent upon spell check. My apologies for stupid grammatical errors.

5/22/12 9:28:38 PM#4

Originally posted by SlothnChunk
Looks awesome..can't wait for this one!

I can. I would much rather wait for something to be finished than for it to release too early.

That said, I'd expect Trion to be ready a bit ahead of SyFy. :-)

For every large, complex problem, there is a simple, clear solution that also happens to be absolutely wrong.

Rednecksith

Apprentice Member

Bite my fiery metal ass!

5/22/12 9:36:59 PM#5

Game looks cool, but... I mean...

C'mon, it's SIFFY FFS!!! They haven't had a good original show or movie since, well, EVER. Granted most of the garbage they produce is at least entertaining because it's so BAD, but...

Dunno. Maybe the game will be one of those really rare 'so bad its good' types, like most of Suda 51's stuff. Those are really hard to pull off though.