Trending Games | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EVE Online | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,281 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,554
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/02/13)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC XBox 360 PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Defiance Forum » General Discussion » 2 thumbs up for Sci-fi theam :)

4 posts found
  freejackmack

Novice Member

OP  8/13/11 7:36:32 PM#1

Like the way this is looking. I can't wait.

Cik_Asalin

Novice Member

8/13/11 7:52:38 PM#2

Wow..okay...got me...sucked me in with the brief trailer and particularly the text saying "there will be consequences".   There aren't consequences in a heavy pve and heavily instanced themepark mmo...so maybe it isn't?

lizardbones

Hard Core Member

I think with my heart and move with my head.-Kongos

8/13/11 8:29:49 PM#3

Originally posted by Cik_Asalin
Wow..okay...got me...sucked me in with the brief trailer and particularly the text saying "there will be consequences".   There aren't consequences in a heavy pve and heavily instanced themepark mmo...so maybe it isn't?

Hard to say what they're talking about. The game world and the television show will interact with each other a bit, so if every fails at stopping something in game, the people in the television show could face dire consequences and vice versa.

Or, as is typical with humans, there are a couple or more factions and the PvP comes with consequences for the player and for the player's faction/group. Both in game and in the television show.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

SlothnChunk

Novice Member

8/14/11 12:22:32 AM#4
Originally posted by freejackmack

Like the way this is looking. I can't wait.

The game does sound awesome and the screenshots are impressive. Trion Worlds is a solid MMO developer.