Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,031 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,673
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Horror | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:CCP Games
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

World of Darkness Forum » General Discussion » WOD Options vs WoW clone

4 posts found
  Funbuns

Apprentice Member

OP  10/31/12 2:58:02 PM#1

I'm hoping World of Darkness has the options and polish of WoW. I don't want it to take forever  to find groups, or pvp battles. So many MMO's have failed because they simply didn't launch with mega/cross server technology.  Keep in mind I'm not asking for a WoW clone. I love the adult nature of WOD which is why it's my last hope for a decent  MMO. I want Blood, fatalities, nudity, etc. But I also don't want to end up playing alone in an unpolished futuristic version of Age of Conan.

I'd like the communities thoughts on this, because I really don't want to see another game with great potenial turn out to be a flop due to things that should be considered basic MMO fuctions at this point in the MMO genre.

stayontarget

Guide

Girlfriends come and go but Epic battles are Soulbound

10/31/12 3:02:56 PM#2
WoD is on the back burner,  don't expect it to see the light of day for a long long time.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

ShakyMo

Apprentice Member

10/31/12 3:35:52 PM#3
Wod will be nothing like wow.
  Nonderyon

Advanced Member

11/10/12 7:33:50 PM#4
Originally posted by ShakyMo
Wod will be nothing like wow.

agree!

When its become like wow, i dont even want to see it.

But sadly, present day mmos only about  insta and fight oriented..