Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Black Gold | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,774,394 Users Online:0
Games:721  Posts:6,188,592
CCP Games
MMORPG | Genre:Horror | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:CCP Games
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

World of Darkness Forum » General Discussion » What Vampire Bloodline with you play?

7 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Search
134 posts found
  BarelyEinstein

Advanced Member

Bring back Auto Assault, damnit.

9/04/11 1:55:43 AM#21

Uratha. =\

Thillian

Advanced Member

9/04/11 1:57:20 AM#22

Followers of Set, if not possible then Tzimisce.

REALITY CHECK

nixx1972

Novice Member

"We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents."
— Bob Ross

9/04/11 2:04:13 AM#23

1. Nosferatu deffinetly

2. Follower of Set for the alt

RavingRabbid

Apprentice Member

Remember Rabbids cant play MMO's, but they can dance!

OP  9/04/11 5:05:51 PM#24

I noticed that some players wanted to roll a sabbat. I wonder if they will let us. It'll be intresting!

**Dances with Vampire Rabbid ladies, but wears neck band so he wont get bitten!**

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
Playing: SWTOR, Marvel Heroes and WOT.

Palebane

Novice Member

9/04/11 6:27:14 PM#25

It's been a long time since I've read through any of the books. The only bloodline I remember vividly is the Nosferatu. If that is unavailable, the Malkavian would be fun to role-play. Brujah or Ravnos would be my third choice.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

just1opinion

Smart-Alek

9/04/11 7:43:07 PM#26
Originally posted by Palebane

It's been a long time since I've read through any of the books. The only bloodline I remember vividly is the Nosferatu. If that is unavailable, the Malkavian would be fun to role-play. Brujah or Ravnos would be my third choice.

Have you played the game by Troika "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines?"  If you like RPGs and vampires....it's pretty much a must play in my opinion.  One of my most favoritie games of all time.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

Loke666

Elite Member

9/04/11 7:44:49 PM#27
Originally posted by RavingRabbid

I noticed that some players wanted to roll a sabbat. I wonder if they will let us. It'll be intresting!

**Dances with Vampire Rabbid ladies, but wears neck band so he wont get bitten!**

It is CCP making it so probably. Maybe even Inconnu.

Sovrath

Elite Member

9/04/11 7:58:30 PM#28

Toreador

Sovrath

Elite Member

9/04/11 7:59:13 PM#29
Originally posted by just1opinion

Have you played the game by Troika "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines?"  If you like RPGs and vampires....it's pretty much a must play in my opinion.  One of my most favoritie games of all time.

Yeah, it's an amazing game. i recently purchased it (again) from steam with all the bug fixes and such.

edit: and if one does purchase it and you have windows 7, you will have to run it in compatibility mode. Rigth click on the applicatoin > choose compatibility mode and then run it as XP

Khalathwyr

Tipster

Google is your friend.

9/04/11 8:12:36 PM#30

Clans, not bloodlines.

Gangrel is my choice. Always has been.

That as based on current information you can only pick from the 12 original clans. And no, they are not using Requiem. They are using V: The Masquerade. Come on people this information is already out there and confirmed. Stop spreading false stuff!

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Kickstarter 1 / Naysayers 0

Sovrath

Elite Member

9/04/11 8:16:59 PM#31
Originally posted by Khalathwyr

Clans, not bloodlines.

That as based on current information you can only pick from the 12 original clans. And no, they are not using Requiem. They are using V: The Masquerade. Come on people this information is already out there and confirmed. Stop spreading false stuff!

Hmmm, in that case I'll have to do more research, i'm not clear on the difference.

Jenuviel

Apprentice Member

Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. -Kahlil Gibran

9/04/11 8:24:30 PM#32

Malkavian! Crazy is fun! If I end up doing anything that fills me with too much angst, I can always roll a Toreador alt who paints sad clowns. ;)

ZoeMcCloskey

Apprentice Member

INTJ, fun is fun except when it's not

9/04/11 9:26:38 PM#33

Clans, not bloodlines.

Yeh I said the Clans not bloodlines thing but I bet they put in some of the major bloodlines.  But it is 13 Clans too if they allow all of them, not just 12.

I am already a Malkavian in reality, so Tzimisce for me if they are allowed be it Old Clan or New.

just1opinion

Smart-Alek

9/05/11 8:56:24 AM#34
Originally posted by Sovrath

Clans, not bloodlines.

Hmmm, in that case I'll have to do more research, i'm not clear on the difference.

Malkavian, Toreador, Brujah, Gangrel, Nosferatu, Tremere, Ventrue, Tzimisce, Lasombre, Assimite, Followers of Set, Giovani, Ravnos......all clans,  unless I'm confused.  I'm not sure to whom he was referring that put bloodlines.  We referred to the GAME "Bloodlines," but I still think people were naming clans, so.....I don't know.  /shrug

Edit: HAHA....ohhhhhh.  The title of the thread says bloodlines.  DUH.  Sorry.  heh

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

Sovrath

Elite Member

9/05/11 8:07:45 PM#35

Clans, not bloodlines.

Malkavian, Toreador, Brujah, Gangrel, Nosferatu, Tremere, Ventrue, Tzimisce, Lasombre, Assimite, Followers of Set, Giovani, Ravnos......all clans,  unless I'm confused.  I'm not sure to whom he was referring that put bloodlines.  We referred to the GAME "Bloodlines," but I still think people were naming clans, so.....I don't know.  /shrug

Edit: HAHA....ohhhhhh.  The title of the thread says bloodlines.  DUH.  Sorry.  heh

nah, I just got confused because I thought he was responding to my post.

So "Toreador" ; )

dreamscaper

Hard Core Member

9/05/11 8:25:55 PM#36

Yeah, it's an amazing game. i recently purchased it (again) from steam with all the bug fixes and such.

edit: and if one does purchase it and you have windows 7, you will have to run it in compatibility mode. Rigth click on the applicatoin > choose compatibility mode and then run it as XP

Is that only for the Steam version? I installed and played it from the original disc via a friend and it worked fine without any tweaking in Windows 7.

Also, Toreador here.

<3

Asheram

Advanced Member

What happens when you get 5 stars do you get a cookie? ;)

9/05/11 8:38:28 PM#37
  Khalathwyr

Tipster

Google is your friend.

9/09/11 1:24:38 AM#38

Clans, not bloodlines.

nah, I just got confused because I thought he was responding to my post.

So "Toreador" ; )

Yeah, it was because of the thread title. And, yeah, I know there are technically 13 Clans, but the Gangrel in me refuses to acknowledge the Ventrue *spit* as one.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Kickstarter 1 / Naysayers 0

eyeswideopen

Tipster

9/09/11 2:15:25 AM#39

Malkavian. If I can't get quests from lamp posts and stray dogs, i don't wanna play.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
-And on the 8th day, man created God.-

CyanK

Novice Member

9/11/11 11:03:31 PM#40

Follower of Set on reflex if they let me. Tremere otherwise I suppose. Honestly I may start flipping through all the old clanbooks and see what catches my attention now that it's been almost 9 years since I last played the PnP. Tastes change with age ya know.

7 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Search