Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,639,169 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,073,724
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Horror | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:CCP Games
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 posts found
  funyahns

Apprentice Member

OP  1/13/14 6:18:19 PM#1

They should have made a new Vampire the Masquerade SRPG game.  I feel like sinking all that time into dust has really messed up WoD which is the game I have been dreaming of before WoW was even a game.   I don't know anyone who owns Dust 514.   I feel that if they wanted to make a game and earn some money they should have done something from White Wolf.  Hell, I was saddened when the Werewolf game got cancelled.

Maybe I just have a soft spot for Bloodlines, (I just replayed the game again last week) but I feel a good game World of Darkness  would have the potential to sell a lot of games and build excitement for an MMO

jimmyjack1944

Novice Member

1/14/14 2:40:14 PM#2

I have been waiting for this as well. World of Darkness conceptually in my mind is an amazing game-- especially  coming from the makers of EVE. I do wonder how diligently they are working on the game in comparison to how much they say they are working on the game.

I was thinking for a long time they would release a new game using the Bloodlines engine or a buffer game to generate some hype for the series. I thought both VtM:Redemption and Bloodlines were very good games even with a few bugs in between and the multiplayer for Redemption may not have been perfect but it had its "redeeming" qualities. I was a little dissapointed about the Werewolf game, but all in all I've just been waiting for WoD.

Even if there isn't going to be a release for two, three, or four more years give me something to toy with. I'd kill for a Character Creation tool right about now. Even just some ideas, maybe a super simple story line, or release a mod for Bloodlines, or a version of Redemption thats easy to use. Something!! Please!