Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,640,665 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,075,203
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Horror | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:CCP Games
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
23 posts found
  XilentStorm

Novice Member

Games are epic.

4/08/13 11:27:39 AM#21
I really hope that aiming is based on you looking at your target and hitting them with your own skill. Also I hope that just because one person was playing longer that it will take at least 500 10,000HP hits to kill him. I think it should be more dynamic and skill based, all based on how you dodge, where you deploy your skills to and where you set things up.

Veteran MMORPG Player -

ROM
EVE
RS (pre-EOC)- Habbo
Combat Arms - Crossfire -AVA
Maplestory, and more.

FromHell

Novice Member

4/08/13 1:20:55 PM#22
Originally posted by assault3hro
I really hope that aiming is based on you looking at your target and hitting them with your own skill. Also I hope that just because one person was playing longer that it will take at least 500 10,000HP hits to kill him. I think it should be more dynamic and skill based, all based on how you dodge, where you deploy your skills to and where you set things up.

I just hope this won´t be a tab-targeting snoozefest á la GW2. This should more have a Fallout or Deus Ex combat type.

Secrets of Dragon´s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

Adalwulff

Apprentice Member

"I am not the light, or the darkness, but the twilight in between"

4/11/13 8:13:12 AM#23
Originally posted by assault3hro

If its anything like EVE, the veterans could get an advantage after a year or so.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search