Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,641,796 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,073
CCP Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Horror | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:CCP Games
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

World of Darkness Forum » General Discussion » What Vampire Bloodline with you play?

7 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Search
134 posts found
  Warmaker

Novice Member

3/03/13 9:06:00 AM#121

Malkavian.

Your character can stand alone in a corner somewhere (hell, even as part of a group), blather random "wise" nonsense, and nobody will even bat an eyelash in surprise.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

Soul_Struck

Apprentice Member

The more I know, the more I know I dont know.

3/21/13 1:11:35 PM#122

After the "A player can become the Prince in a city" info I forced myself not to think about a sabat char... But after reading this post I can tell you what m brain is sayinf nonstop.  

"Fleshcraft!

But my beautiful shadows?  

Fleshcraft!

The shadows make them scream and scream ohh I do love my shadows. 

Fleshcraft!

My shadows will ripp your flesh from your body.

Then I will use fleshcraft and put it back while my pets shows you the power of Fleshcraft"

And so the poor brain rants on. 

gotha

Apprentice Member

3/22/13 2:14:02 PM#123
Malkavian
  anothername

Advanced Member

3/28/13 1:28:27 AM#124
Probably Malkavian. Global/Zone/Local chat = Malkav Madness Network (regardless of bloodline 90% of the players won't stay in character anyway; so why not just abuse it :D ).
  red_cruiser

Novice Member

3/29/13 5:56:17 PM#125

My first pick in Vampire is always to play a Salubri.  Occasionally it works.  Then I'll probably play as the Lasombra.  But if those aren't in the game, then I'll pick a Caitiff and choose Fortitude, Celerity and Potence.  Or I'd probably just end up playing a werewolf, lol.  I'd pick just about anything else beside having to be a part of the Camarilla.  GMing so many vampire campaigns have really left me a loathing for their hypocrisy.  I suppose I have no one else to blame but myself, but yeah...

Farstryder

Novice Member

The word cornucopia comes to mind.

3/30/13 11:23:09 AM#126

So many to choose from.

1) Tremere

2) Assamite

3) Brujah

4) Caitiff?

Side not I really hope thye intend to  out in Werewolf and Changeling, maybe even Mummy and Mage. I was a huge fan of

Hengeyokai !!!!!

Farstryder,

kumoblade

Advanced Member

3/31/13 6:29:57 PM#127

From what I understand, it is going to be the first original  clans from V:TM 1st Edition.  Which means potentially no Lasombra, Tzimisce, Setite, Assamite, Giovanni, Ravnos, etc...

The listed weren't added till 2nd Edition....

And please God, no damn Caitiffs. 

If, by some action, they were able to release the 13 clans upon release for me it would be.

1.) Ravnos

2.) Lasombra

3.) Toreador

If only the original 7, then Toreador followed by Brujah.  

I'd prefer to not be a part of the Malkavian Madness Network.

indomitus

Novice Member

5/25/13 10:42:06 AM#128
Originally posted by kumoblade

From what I understand, it is going to be the first original  clans from V:TM 1st Edition.  Which means potentially no Lasombra, Tzimisce, Setite, Assamite, Giovanni, Ravnos, etc...

The listed weren't added till 2nd Edition....

And please God, no damn Caitiffs. 

If, by some action, they were able to release the 13 clans upon release for me it would be.

1.) Ravnos

2.) Lasombra

3.) Toreador

If only the original 7, then Toreador followed by Brujah.  

I'd prefer to not be a part of the Malkavian Madness Network.

I hope we get some Sabbat Clans from start, if not, FEAR NOT, permadeath will fix it ;)

ZoeMcCloskey

Novice Member

INTJ, polite but difficult to be friends with :P

5/25/13 2:33:26 PM#129
I'm kind of hoping they don't add Caitiff unless there are really severe penalties for being one.  Mostly cause I could just see it ending up with 50-75% Caitiff running around doing their best to min/max disciplines and breaking the lore of the world completely.  Just my own 2c.

DMSilver

Novice Member

8/03/13 9:02:47 PM#130

My honest and true knee jerk answer to this would have to be my beloved Brujah Anarch which I had

played long ago in the AOL V;tM RP chat rooms b/f RP in video games came to be.. But.. there's a part

of me that feels drawn to the idea of playing a Kine and rolling my dice with both sire and clan. There's

something thrilling about not knowing the danger around the corner or to who's fangs one will fall victim.

I tend to levitate toward Anarch or Sabbat but.. here's to a roll of the dice!

DMSilver

Novice Member

8/03/13 9:34:32 PM#131
You Scored as Brujah

You belong to Clan Brujah: Rebellious and perhaps a little violent. Action is a part of your life and you take life for a a hell of a joyride

Brujah

71%
Toreador

54%
Tremere

43%
Gangrel

43%
Lasombra

36%
Ventrue

32%
Malkavian

25%
Nosferatu

25%
Tzimisce

21%

Having found this and taken the quiz, I suppose I'm left with hoping my Sire is Brujah. Still going with the dice roll.. :)
  Ticklepink

Novice Member

8/03/13 9:50:19 PM#132
Im torn..I love the quirkiness Of Malkavian.  I love the gritty ugliness of Nosferatu..however Obfuscation and Celerity are two of my favorite  powers. And thirdly I love Tremere..Bloodmagic is super powerful but it breaks Masquerade easliy.Also..Im a clothing style whore. I'm very curious if they are gonna make certain styles and outfits only available to certain clans..If that's the case then I'm sure my decision will be swayed by that as well.

Heretique

Apprentice Member

Most of my posts get deleted.

8/03/13 9:53:46 PM#133

Malkavian

is there any other choice? :)

Originally posted by salsa41
are you have problem ?

DMSilver

Novice Member

8/17/13 9:32:45 AM#134
The wait is killing me! :(