Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft | Black Gold

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,735,968 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,317
CCP Games
MMORPG | Genre:Horror | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:CCP Games
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

World of Darkness Forum » General Discussion » Nicholas Cage is a vampire, proof included

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  Purutzil

Elite Member

The Critical Hit Pretzel!

10/14/12 6:39:36 PM#21
Originally posted by Hokie

The only Keanu pictures that look like the same guy are the ones from 1985 and 2008.

I dont know how the funk anyone put the King Tut and Keanu Reeves together and though they looked alike.

Ah but look closely and think about it. Do you really think someone would do such a poor job acting only showing the same emotions? He is such a brilliant actor really. Being so non descript, people quickly forget about him and don't realize he has really been living for centries since his acting is so monotone you just forget about him and don't realize!

zanebergeron

Novice Member

10/14/12 7:04:23 PM#22
while there is a  resemblance the ears would give it away if it were real.  And besides I don't thing Cage is cool enough to be a vamp

CURRENTLY PLAYING |GW2|
PLAYED UO:SWG:EQ2:GW:WoW:CoH:Lotro:AoC:Vanguard:Horizons:RIFT:swtor:Shadowbane and I'm sure a few others
WATCHING:EQ Next : Wildstar:Archage :WoD
WISHING FOR: A UO Remake
HAPPILY PLAYING ONLINE SINCE 97.

OG_Zorvan

Apprentice Member

10/14/12 8:00:05 PM#23
And we explain the fact he has  aged quite noticeably over the last 20 years, yet looked young for the 100+ years before, how?

EA CEO John Riccitiello's on future microtransactions: "When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging."

Hokie

Elite Member

Hey Devs, just so you know. The more you give us to play with, the more we play.

10/14/12 8:57:54 PM#24
Originally posted by Purutzil
Originally posted by Hokie

The only Keanu pictures that look like the same guy are the ones from 1985 and 2008.

I dont know how the funk anyone put the King Tut and Keanu Reeves together and though they looked alike.

Ah but look closely and think about it. Do you really think someone would do such a poor job acting only showing the same emotions? He is such a brilliant actor really. Being so non descript, people quickly forget about him and don't realize he has really been living for centries since his acting is so monotone you just forget about him and don't realize!

LOL!!

I just want you to know, you made me choke on my bowl of AppleJacks with that observation.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

Yakamomoto

Apprentice Member

10/23/12 7:39:34 AM#25
I hope they hire him to do some voiceovers
  Icewhite

Made History

Pink, it's like red but not quite.

10/23/12 7:42:02 AM#26
Originally posted by Unlight

He's looking more and more Nosferatu every day.

Nick Cage's not undead.

But his career is.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search