Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Wasteland 2 | Destiny

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,858,515 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,243,784
LucasArts / SOE Austin
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 06/23/03)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

General Discussion Forum » News & Features Discussion » Rubies of Eventide: Interview @ GamerGod

1 posts found
  Admin

Administrator

Gaming is life...

OP  11/05/04 7:56:14 PM#1

GamerGod.com has conducted an interview Julia Howe about Rubies of Eventide - a preivew of this is below:

GamerGod: First things first. Welcome back!! Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and what sort of things transpired, bringing Rubies back?

Julia: Thank you! We're glad to be back! Jeff and I were former developers for Rubies of Eventide under Cyber Warrior Inc.

Having made many friends among the player base over the years and maintaining good contact, we noticed from casual conversation that people kept comparing other games they were playing to RoE and never quite being satisfied with the selection out there. Being as RoE has been around for over 10 years in various incarnations, players were still very much attached to the game and missed it so much we'd get personal phone calls at odd hours. It wouldn't stop there either, I'd get email from players to make the Rubies music available for download just for the sake of remembrance. This kind of stuff went on for 4 months and we started noticing players pinging our home network for Rubies ports. I think at that point, Jeff felt really bad about how the game was down, and put a test server up for the hardcores to run around in. The rest is history...

To read the full interview click here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -