Trending Games | EverQuest Next | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,779 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,541
LucasArts / SOE Austin
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 06/23/03)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars Galaxies Forum » General Discussion » YAY!! just Ordered!!!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
31 posts found
  Desperado

Novice Member

...call me Dez

9/21/03 1:02:45 AM#21

Originally posted by SogarGofin
Wade through the bullshit and see for yourself.

Seriuosly dude, getting opinions on the mmorpgs out there before buying them, is the reason people come to mmorpg.com.  I mean, damn, when so many people are telling you "Don't get this game, it is crap"  -do you really think they're just BSing?  You look at consumer report mags to see which products to get, which not to get.  You visit mmorpg.com to find out facts and opinions on what games to get, and what not to get. 

If I kept telling you "don't go in the water, there's a shark in there" ... would you still dive in?

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

rathma

Novice Member

Internet Pirates are like the modern day Robin Hood. They take from the rich, and give to the poor.

9/23/03 8:04:21 PM#22
 That's not necesarily true. Some games are in oppinion because i know tons of people who love DAoC, and some people who hate it. But for SWG, no matter what your oppinion is there is a good chance you won't like the game. I went from cheesy runescape to star wars galaxies and i still would prefer runescape. Of course RS is still a piece of *#&*, SWG is just even more.

Homer-"let the bears pay the bear tax, but i pay the Homer tax."
Lisa-"Dad, that's the homeOWNERS tax!"
Homer-"Whatever I'll be at Moes."

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

VODKA

Novice Member

OP  9/24/03 6:40:37 PM#23
Well Guys, i will just have to give you guys my opinion when i get the game lol it still aint come !!!! which has really pi**ed me off lol :( but i have to wait a full 8 weeks before i can actually go mad at www.dvdboxoffice.com, so i will have to wait till friday well not this friday the firday after, hopefully the game willl have come then but any ways ill give you guy my opinion when i get the game :)

Lunar_Knight

Novice Member

Bite my lip
and close my eyes
Take me away
to paradise

9/25/03 6:33:40 PM#24
I don't know...I think I would rather slit my throat then play RuneScape again. SWG is not that bad, I am having fun with it. What's in the game that you don't like?

...but time flows like a river...

...and history repeats...

-Leader of "The Fighting Irish" in DAoC on Hib/Kay-

ravex5

Novice Member

4/03/14 6:58:16 PM#25

The game is amazing! The only problem is that it takes time travel powers to play it. Really makes me sad :-(

Quigun

Novice Member

4/03/14 7:03:51 PM#26
Ravex there is no time travel yet but, you can play SWG again its called SWGemu check it out.
  User Deleted
4/03/14 7:05:37 PM#27
  Tiller

Guide

4/03/14 7:08:26 PM#28
wow this is old

SWG pre-cu vet, elder Jedi, elder BH -Bloodfin

ktanner3

Master

Trolls will be ignored

7/16/14 11:45:42 PM#29
Memory lane. I love the post about waiting for WOW and EQ2 to come out. Also a reminder of how so many didn't like this game when released.

Currently Playing: Star Wars The Old Republic

Proudsoul1

Apprentice Member

7/16/14 11:52:07 PM#30
I miss this game and SOE says H1Z1 is the game that will "appease" the old school SWG fans.

Datawarlock

Advanced Member

7/16/14 11:54:47 PM#31
Originally posted by Proudsoul1
I miss this game and SOE says H1Z1 is the game that will "appease" the old school SWG fans.

This game is still around. Try googling it so the we-only-let-you-mention-games-that-pay-us-advertising mods here won't have to pretend like their bans bother me or my other login names in any way shape or form lol

2 Pages « 1 2 Search