Trending Games | Pirate101 | Guild Wars 2 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,207 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,126
LucasArts / SOE Austin
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 06/23/03)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
46 posts found
  RefMinor

Novice Member

Hipster

2/02/13 8:54:50 AM#41
Originally posted by Surfrider
Unofficial Servers
  • Discussing or advertising unofficial servers or emulators for MMOs is not permitted on the MMORPG.com forums. These servers are against the Terms of Service of the original game, and violate the intellectual propriety rights of the game's publisher and developer.

Please respect the house rules on Unofficial Servers.  Thanks.

Yet MMORPG produced an article recently about a free shard of Ultimate Online, a currently active game.

zomard100

Apprentice Member

2/02/13 9:10:10 AM#42
In most points you are right but pvp was the main reason why people left swg. It was most laggy  and unpolished combat ever made in one mmo. I had only Star Wars feeling on Tatooine all other planets didn't gave me that feeling
  ktanner3

Master

Trolls will be ignored

2/02/13 11:47:38 AM#43
Originally posted by zomard100
In most points you are right but pvp was the main reason why people left swg. It was most laggy  and unpolished combat ever made in one mmo. I had only Star Wars feeling on Tatooine all other planets didn't gave me that feeling

Naboo didn't give you that feeling? I used to love the music that would play when you wandered that planet. Plus you got to shoot gungans.

Currently Playing: Star Wars The Old Republic

Burntvet

Hard Core Member

2/02/13 1:49:09 PM#44
Originally posted by ktanner3

Naboo didn't give you that feeling? I used to love the music that would play when you wandered that planet. Plus you got to shoot gungans.

Not as good as going on an ewok rampage on Endor... stupid Ewoks. And what's even more funny is that in the pre-CU times the ewoks were TOUGH. Kill you just for your shoes....
  ktanner3

Master

Trolls will be ignored

2/15/13 11:57:13 AM#45
Originally posted by Burntvet
Originally posted by ktanner3

Not as good as going on an ewok rampage on Endor... stupid Ewoks. And what's even more funny is that in the pre-CU times the ewoks were TOUGH. Kill you just for your shoes....

Remember when back in the day a silly womp rat or toad could kick your butt? Good times. 

Currently Playing: Star Wars The Old Republic

Acebets70

Apprentice Member

3/19/13 7:41:38 AM#46

Remember how tough Tuskan Raiders were?

So freakin EPIC...

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search