Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,844,220 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,221,699
Sony Online Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 11/20/12)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

PlanetSide 2 Forum » General Discussion » Better than my initial impression from beta

2 posts found
  dimnikar

Novice Member

OP  12/23/12 3:51:45 PM#1

I tried PS2 during beta and hated it. I was high on BF3 at the time and this just didn't compare. In many ways, it still doesn't.

Gave it another go tonight and I found myself enjoying it!

I still have no idea what to do or where to go, which is fantastic - I love that in a new game, so I just followed the biggest group I could find and found myself on the frontlines doing all sorts of fun things.

I won't be going hardcore (not enough time for that), but I'm glad it's still fun for a bit of casual shooting.

It's very rare for me to change my mind about a game like this (feeling it's bad at first, then doing a 180 and start liking it). So this is special (for me).

http://lyrics.iztok.org/verse/Lynyrd_Skynyrd/Simple_Man/80615

Zinzan

Advanced Member

12/23/12 5:26:20 PM#2

Glad your enjoying the game, I think if more players gave it a go they might surprise themselves.

After the beta i was also extremely down on this game, vowed never to play it  but some friends wanted to give it a go and grudingly i agreed to come along, found it hard to put it down since then (like you, i was wrong). While PS2 has it's issues, fundimentally it's a fun game, especially if your playing with a group of friends.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)